Search results

1. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hi all, When using VisuStella's Battle Core plugin, I have selected the Border battle layout. This presents the battle screen with a character portrait on the right side, and the actor command window on the left. I'd like to have some flexibility with the position and width of the actor...
  2. Iavra Localization

This plugin is fantastic and does everything it says on the tin. One issue, however, is that loading a save file after closing the game results in the language being reset to default. For example: If I'm in the middle of a game, and I've set the language to German, I can save and exit. When...
  3. Yanfly Element Core: Repeated animations when reflecting skills

Hi, Hoping someone can offer some insight into this. Using Yanfly's Element Core, I'm able to make magic/skills reflect onto the player if the enemy is strong against a particular element. When the skill reflects, it plays the animation again, this time over the player. The problem is, the...
  4. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

In addition to the issues on Windows 10, using the nw.js from Greenworks makes the game get flagged by anti-virus like mad. Out of about 2,000 user installs, I've had 1,400 with anti-virus flags (McAfee, AVG, Norton, etc). Deploying the game without nw.js does not make anti-virus software...
  5. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Okay, thanks! I'll use the Windows 32 bit version like you suggested as that should work for all Windows systems. I think I've got it all working now - it doesn't seem to crash when unlocking achievements offline. Fingers crossed! Thanks for all your help!
  6. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Thanks! I appreciate the answer. How exactly does the game still function without game.exe? What file do we run now to launch the game? It seems a bit weird being able to run it without the game.exe file (which in my case is over 50mb) EDIT: So it looks like nw.js 0.17.3 isn't just a .js...
  7. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Hey Val, did you have any trouble implementing the updated Steamworks plugin? Specifically, did you have to delete every file outside the www folder? And where does nw.js file version 0.17.3 come from? Thanks for your help :)
  8. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Thank you for your hard work on this! I'm working on putting it into my game now. I have a question about the step from your blog: "Outside the www folder, delete everything except for the package.json file. We will replace those deleted files by a newer version of nw.js later." Should...
  9. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

No problem at all! I really appreciate you looking into it. Thanks for your help!
  10. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Just as an update to this issue: The error also occurs sometimes when running the game through Steam (build & depot live on Steam and game freshly installed from Steam client). If the user's internet connection cuts out, and OrangeGreenworks checks for an achievement, the whole game can just...
  11. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Thank you for looking into it :) Have you managed to replicate the same issue?
  12. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

I've noticed that when running the game as a Steam build, the achievements work correctly. However, if you deploy the game and don't run it via Steam (such as with Steam closed or offline) the game will crash with a "type error undefined" message whenever an achievement is supposed to...
  13. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Wow! That did it! All this time I just had it in a plugin command instead of a script command! Thank you so much! I've checked that it's unlocked the achievement on my profile and it worked. Thank you!!!
  14. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Thanks for your help so far Val :) . Yep I have an AppID assigned by Steam and it's in a text file inside my game's deployment folder. Logged into my Steam dev account while testing. All achievements are published on Steam (double checked that I actually used the Publish command!) Here's...
  15. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Yep, done that. My AppID is in a text file in the game's deployed folder, with the correct filename. So far, I'm trying to test for the screen name by putting it into a variable. But each time I return the variable, it just comes back with 0. When I try to test an achievement, simply...
  16. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

I've tried the same steps as above, using the 1.36 SDK but I'm still not having any luck. Can't get a return on the screen name or any of the achievements unlocked. Any tips? Thanks!
  17. RPG Maker MV v1.3.1: Fixes

Is anyone else getting graphical errors after updating to 1.31? I am getting several issues (only during gameplay, not in the editor) - Map tiles that have transparency will glitch around the edges - especially present after transitioning from one map to another - Text written in the...
  18. RPG Maker MV v1.3.1: Fixes

I haven't copied over the plugin.js file, so that's all okay. F8 is still working fine.
  19. RPG Maker MV v1.3.1: Fixes

After updating to 1.3.1 I'm getting an error in the dev console, but it's seemingly not affecting gameplay. I've copied all NewData files into my existing project, including the index.html file. Anyone else experiencing this?
  20. RPG Maker MV Game.exe icon - Won't update

Thank you for your reply. I'm hesitant to use a resource editor in case it somehow corrupts the file. I don't understand any of the NodeWebkit stuff you mentioned. Is this Javascript? Can I make a plug-in using the information you linked to?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif
Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijiko