Search results

1. Donutdude

Timed Button Input

Hey everyone! So for my current project, I'm substituting any sort of battle system for one that instead depends on the player inputting the correct button at the correct time in order to create conditional branches which would stem from their response. For example, the down arrow flashes on...
  2. Donutdude

Timed Button Input plugin

Hey everyone! So for my current project, I'm substituting any sort of battle system for one that instead depends on the player inputting the correct button at the correct time in order to create conditional branches which would stem from their response. For example, the down arrow flashes on...
  3. Donutdude

Creating On-Screen Buttons

Hey everyone! So my question is this: I would like to be able to create on-screen buttons which I could press with the mouse in order to interact within the game. For example, instead of pressing escape to open the menu, I'd like to push an on-screen button which would do that instead. I...
  4. Donutdude

RMMV Assistance

Hey everyone, So I had a couple of questions regarding RPG Maker MV: First and foremost, I would like a way to disable the point-and-click mouse movement capability that comes standard in RMMV. I'd still like to be able to use the mouse for selecting choices and whatnot, but I'm not a fan...
  5. Donutdude

Using MV Tiles on Ace?

Hey all! I was wondering how to go about using MV tiles on an Ace project. I just vastly prefer the style of MV characters and tiles over that of Ace, however I prefer the Ace system over that of MV.  The Character sets are no problem as they can match Ace just fine. But the tiles are...
  6. Donutdude

Minor Issue with Modern Algebra's Message Options

Hi everyone! I'm having a small problem with Modern Algebra's Message Options script. I'm attempting to use the Message Size and Position option of having the message box appear over the event. I have fit_window_to_message set as true. And I use the the message commands: \et[x] in order to...
  7. Donutdude

Problem with displaying Diagonal Sprites

Hi again everyone, On my game, I'm using the XAS ABS battle system. It's working fine for the most part, but for whatever reason, the diagonal sprites are not showing up. I have the PLAYER_DIAGONAL_MOVEMENT  set to 'true'. My sprite has the suffix '_Diagonal'. And I have copied all of the...
  8. Donutdude

Diagonal Edit to sprite

Hi everyone! I've tried my hand at making a diagonal edit to my character, but to no avail. It always comes out looking off. I would really appreciate it if someone could edit this sprite to make it having diagonal directions suitable for the XAS ABS battle system. Thank you in advance to...
  9. Donutdude

High Fantasy Resources with ABS

Good afternoon, For my game that I am developing, I would like to use High Fantasy sprites with an Active Battle System. Meaning that the sprites are on the map and utilizing their weapons in real time to defeat enemies also on the map. My question then is which battle system would be easiest...
  10. Donutdude

"Beam Struggle" system

Hi everyone,      Well on my game I would like to include a sort of struggle mini-game. Lets say an enemy magician casts a mind control spell. I would like a bar to appear that fills up as you press the 'Z' button. But decreases as the enemy magician presses an imaginary space bar. Something...
  11. Donutdude

[Ace] Moghunter's Chain Command problem

Hi everyone! I'm having a problem with Moghunter's Chain Commands script. Everything works more or less as it should, however I can't find out how to change the Chain_Input_Duration for specific commands. For example, for one command I want it to be easy and just have 3 buttons (X, Z, Up) to...
  12. Donutdude

VXAce Moghunter Chain Commands question

Hi everyone! I'm having a problem with Moghunter's Chain Commands script. Everything works more or less as it should, however I can't find out how to change the Chain_Input_Duration for specific commands. For example, for one command I want it to be easy and just have 3 buttons (X, Z, Up) to...
  13. Donutdude

Scrolling Text Problem

Hi everyone!      I'm having a problem with the scrolling text in my game. You see, I have a book item. And when the player uses that item it shows a picture of a book page and then starts the Scrolling Text. Well the problem is, it will get through about half way and then cut off mid sentence...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif
Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obierunkenobie