Search results

1. PixelatedBree

RMMV ⟁False Server (Tech-Demo Available!)

These latest videos are absolutely chilling and so cinematic! Like the blood hallway with the babies crying.... I had chills. It makes me wonder what's going on with Succour because she's usually so peppy from what I see of her in some of your videos. I really need to play these games :kaohi:
  2. PixelatedBree

RMMV Dreamtrotter (Demo Now Available!) - Action Platformer Meets RPG Maker Horror

@ShadowDragon No new demo yet! It'll be a while before I put out the full demo, I think. Hopefully with all the bugs fixed! I do plan on having enemies throw things at you, so guarding should come in handy. And SAME, it's fun trying to figure out a challenge xD @darkand Thank you! And you're...
  3. PixelatedBree

I love the idea of hidden arcade cabinets throughout the game!

I love the idea of hidden arcade cabinets throughout the game!
  4. PixelatedBree

RMMV Dreamtrotter (Demo Now Available!) - Action Platformer Meets RPG Maker Horror

Hey @RCXDan ! Yaay, I’m SO glad you got the chance to play! :kaojoy: Your feedback had me smiling and adding things to my notes like crazy on how to make this project better! THANKS Again, thanks for this great feedback, RCX. Not only was it helpful, but it made me laugh. I’ll use it to...
  5. PixelatedBree

Anonymity, identity, implications, and solutions

Alright those warnings for the Wii were pretty funny :guffaw: I do agree with your points on how important it is to keep your info safe online. And that first example ... having someone threaten you like that because of a disagreement about a line in a game is scary
  6. PixelatedBree

Pikachu must be AT LEAST lvl 1000 after all these regions

Pikachu must be AT LEAST lvl 1000 after all these regions
  7. PixelatedBree

New devlog posted! There are a lot of pictures, so I'll just share the link and a couple of the pics here: >>>Devlog #5<<< See you next time, Bree My Rarely Updated Twitter: https://twitter.com/ladybug_games Latest YouTube video:
  8. PixelatedBree

First off, CONGRATULATIONS on getting a deal!! That’s so exciting! :kaojoy: It sounds like you...

First off, CONGRATULATIONS on getting a deal!! That’s so exciting! :kaojoy: It sounds like you have some options to weigh, which is a good thing! Wishing you the best of luck with your decision!
  9. PixelatedBree

a bit of sprite work

Very, very cute!! I love the bright colors and the way you designed their eyes—it’s stylistic. I’d like to see how their portraits turn out! Also, Lio’s little orange ascot is everything :LZSproud:
  10. PixelatedBree

Happy level up day! :kaohi:

Happy level up day! :kaohi:
  11. PixelatedBree

Ah-ha!! That's a great solution, thanks Alador ! ^^

Ah-ha!! That's a great solution, thanks Alador ! ^^
  12. PixelatedBree

Trying my hand at making short animations for important cutscenes. It's fun! But I'm a little...

Trying my hand at making short animations for important cutscenes. It's fun! But I'm a little worried that having so many pictures might affect the project's performance... :kaoeh: I'll see how it goes!
  13. PixelatedBree

My dad always used to joke about "bringing out the shotgun" when I mentioned bringing a guy I...

My dad always used to joke about "bringing out the shotgun" when I mentioned bringing a guy I like to our house. This dad just has to breathe to be intimidating :LZSlol:
  14. PixelatedBree

That looks real nice! I like how the background is blurred out so the focus is on the book.

That looks real nice! I like how the background is blurred out so the focus is on the book.
  15. PixelatedBree

This is just lovely to look at! I second what Hex said; you have a very unique and charming art...

This is just lovely to look at! I second what Hex said; you have a very unique and charming art style <3
  16. PixelatedBree

Making a character transparent then appearing

Np, gl with your game! :kaohi: (or 'movie' I should say xD)
  17. PixelatedBree

You can use the turn commands that are in brackets to make something like what I have circled to have your door open (just make sure it's your door event and not the player like I have:guffaw:) It should look something like this: Waiting 10 frames between each turn might be too fast or slow...
  18. PixelatedBree

Hey! Maybe you could start with the event image of Rei set as ‘none’ in the event editor so he’ll be transparent at the beginning of the cutscene. Then when you want him to appear, you can go to “Set Move Route” and select “Change Image” to change Rei to the sprite you’re using for him. Or you...
  19. PixelatedBree

Deconstructing the "strong female character" trope

I’ve wondered about this myself! Hmm… a trope I don’t care for with the “strong female character” is that sometimes they’re painted out to be emotionless or overpowered. Like a lot of you said, it’s okay to show a chink in the armor to make them more realistic. I also don’t like when other...
  20. PixelatedBree

I’m not gonna lie, seeing notifications when I log on is a feel-good moment for me!

I’m not gonna lie, seeing notifications when I log on is a feel-good moment for me!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Current status screens for Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Need to do something about the color scheme lol
Captura de pantalla (259).pngCaptura de pantalla (260).png
My first serious victim in game hacking - Pawnbarian.
Diana Path 2.png
I love these two design wise lol... The high school principal and the captain of the women's wrestling team. they team up as bosses to save the school's accreditation.
Kanori24 wrote on TheRamenGirl's profile.
I love your profile pic. Definitely one of my favorite scenes from OPM :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bleach