Search results

1. RMMV How to have enemies focus healers or silence them

Hey everyone! So I'm rather new to this whole thing. I'm trying to make a certain enemy cast a silence spell on party members who heal or use magic. Is there anyway to do this. I've tried looking through the troops menu to find things for this and I can't find anything that would allow this...
  2. RMMV How do I round numbers in yanfly buffs and states core

Hey guys I'm currently trying to create a Magic Jammer effect in the buffs and states core I have the pre created one yanfly made but im struggling trying to change it to my needs. I have it set to block a percentage of the main characters health but it keeps giving me a bunch of decimal numbers...
  3. My actor is disappearing when I try to change him to knocked out in event

Hey guys this is the first thread of placed so not sure if I'm in the right place. I have created a event where my main character gets knocked out and for some reason when I try to do the image swap for him he just disappears. Here is a screen shot of the event hopefully someone can help?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22
Every once in a while I keep forgetting MZ added an Attack Skill Trait you can use to set the basic attack of an Actor to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waffle_Maybe