Search results

1. Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

OH!! I'm sorry I understood it wrong. For some reason pretty sleek gauges never appeared on my search, but I downloaded and works perfectly! Thank you so much!
  2. Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

Thank you but I googled and searched for an hour and couldn't find any useful ones. They were either Wordpress, which for some reason says it's deleted whenever I click on a link, saying I should use yanfly's, or not working at all. I wish I could buy yanfly's but I don't live in America and...
  3. Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

Oh I get it, thank you. It's such a shame that I won't be able to use your well made plugin tho :( Are there any free HP bar plugins in MV do you know of? Or is there a way I can convert your plugin to work for MV?
  4. Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

I used it on MV, and didn't use it on MZ. I just thought that a lot of MZ plugins work on MV. Sorry if it only works on MZ!
  5. Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

You need to save the link by clicking save as. And then add the file to your plugins folder in your game's folders. :>
  6. Theo - Enemy HP Gauge

This is really amazing! But I can't get it to work because it says "ColorManager is not defined" whenever I enter a battle :(
  7. Is that a plugin? Did you make it

Is that a plugin? Did you make it
  8. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

It says now loading :(( edit: I managed to get it work but everythings on the floor
  9. rabbitMap - A minimap plugin for MZ (and MV)

Hi! It says "TypeError this.updateAnimations is not a function" when I try to go in when the plugin is on, any idea why this happens? Thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22
Every once in a while I keep forgetting MZ added an Attack Skill Trait you can use to set the basic attack of an Actor to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waffle_Maybe