Search results

1. Are a lot of people still using RM2k3?

I admittedly haven't looked into MV too closely because someone just recently purchased me a copy, but Rk3's eventing is a lot more extensive than XP's.
  2. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

I fully admit I basically just want it as a system because "it's in Super Robot Wars" and I plan to do a similar crossover game, but don't want to have to deal with breaking apart the stat infrastructure of the actual SRW plugin because I'm using a non-vehicle cast. Although, I'm also tempted...
  3. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

The only existing custom counter skill plugins I've seen are under the hood conditional developer-side ones, not an in-game menu. I guess I'll have to mess around myself a little.
  4. Are a lot of people still using RM2k3?

I really like how much more extensive the eventing system was in 2k/2k3, it feels cool to work within those limitations. (That's probably how people better at coding than me feel about those virtual game consoles like the Pico)
  5. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

I know this is already a core feature of the SRW plugin, but has anyone tried implementing manual skill select while counterattacking into the regular SRPG plugin? Where would I poke around in the code if I wanted to set something like that up?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22
Every once in a while I keep forgetting MZ added an Attack Skill Trait you can use to set the basic attack of an Actor to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waffle_Maybe