Search results

1. RMMV Moghunter Chronoengine: Enemy doesn't attack in Chrono mode

Hello there, I have been using chronoengine for a while and I wanted to convert enemies from ABS mode to regular chrono engine mode. As I tried to convert my enemies back to chronoengine, I have snagged into a couple of issues. The issue is the enemies where it refuses to attack the target. I...
  2. MOG ChronoEngine assistance: Stun and Paralysis

Hello everyone, I have came across a problem being faced with Moghunter's Chrono Engine Active Battle System where I require skills and items needed to temporarily stun and paralyze enemies, whether it'd be used with a hookshot or a boomerang. The problem I am facing is that whenever a stun...
  3. All parallel processes won't run

This is getting infuriating as I do not know what is going on. All of the sudden, none of my game's parallel processes work and I had to reconfigure a bunch of things in my game. I tried using a weather parallel process within my game and nothing had happened. None of them worked at all. Is...
  4. Map Screen Plugin Request

I have searched google and this forum high and low, and the plugin that I cannot find is one for a Map Screen where you could figure out where you are and where you're supposed to go. Since my game is rather large and spans multiple areas, I need a plugin that could help the player navigate...
  5. Chrono Engine ABS Mode: How do I keep projectiles from going through the walls?

I know this may be a foolish question to ask, but I want to know if there's a way to keep projectiles from going straight through walls and hitting enemies from the other side. I really don't know how I would implement this other than creating so many indestructible events that could block...
  6. Chronoengine ABS mode, Boss HP

I need help making my boss HP display on screen and I dunnow how to use it. I see the plugin command, , but I don't know what it does. No matter how hard I try, I can't get the boss HP to display. Can anyone give me assistance? EDIT: Here is the plugin I'm talking about...
  7. RMMV Jack's Adventure (Working Title)

Greetings! This is Veggiebad and I am here to pitch an Idea that is in the works. I have seen quite a number of independent games of my time and I really love the creativity some people have when it comes to working on these games, especially from software like RPG maker. Recently playing "To...
  8. How do I get rid of the save button on the pause screen?

I have currently disabled the save feature since I want the save feature to be specific rooms throughout my game. However, when I disabled save, it's only grayed out rather than completely gone from the menu. I want to get rid of the save selection mainly because I want to have players save in...
  9. New feature help: Item buying... event or script?

I am planning on adding a new feature to my game. This has something to do with buying items that is very integral to game progression. The item buying system I want to do is basically a way to "pick up" items from store shelves and going to the cash register to pay for all of it. However, I...
  10. DOOM Style Status Avatars

I am making a strategy game based off of the aesthetic of DOOM and I want to keep most of that vibe to my game that I'm making. In DOOM, you are placed in first person with a HUD that displays a face, showing distress when he takes damage or joy when he picks up a new weapon. I want to do...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22
Every once in a while I keep forgetting MZ added an Attack Skill Trait you can use to set the basic attack of an Actor to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afanguy