Search results

1. JaderGamerStudios

Things you're proud of in your game

The things I’m proud so far of the game I’m currently developing are: 1. My character’s designs, their development, and their interactions with the player. 2. How I am attempting to make a fully developed story that connects three character perspectives together in the end. 3. My character...
  2. JaderGamerStudios

Edit: Pretend this tweet wasn't here lol.

Edit: Pretend this tweet wasn't here lol.
  3. JaderGamerStudios

@RachelTheSeeker Thanks, and it’s got a good variety so there’s something for everyone...

@RachelTheSeeker Thanks, and it’s got a good variety so there’s something for everyone throughout the story ^~^
  4. JaderGamerStudios

[MEDIA]

5. JaderGamerStudios

@RachelTheSeeker Thanks!

@RachelTheSeeker Thanks!
  6. JaderGamerStudios

[MEDIA] Not only my first real profile post on here, but also on twitter so I will share both lol

Not only my first real profile post on here, but also on twitter so I will share both lol
  7. JaderGamerStudios

If no one cares about your game does it make sense to keep making it?

Just have fun with it! I've been working on a game for a long time now, but I'm not going to be surprised if no one plays it. I know that I have created something that I can enjoy myself or for just one person in the world to play. I'm lucky to have friends that support my development and even...
  8. JaderGamerStudios

Posting so I can change my profile picture lol

Posting so I can change my profile picture lol
  9. JaderGamerStudios

How to Update NW.js to Dramatically improve Game Performance!

[EDIT: I transferred my game over to my Desktop instead of my laptop and the popup is gone with the original 0.29 version of nw.js. By messing around with the Package.js, I was able to force a screen resolution my game could support it and not have black borders. In short, DO NOT do this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

[Literally everything] is not defined.
Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shipwill422