Search results

1. bishiba

Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

Well, I don't know if it works for MZ. But you don't know what my modification does :P
  2. bishiba

Happy Birthday, Trihan! I would buy you a gift, but I'm broke since christmas :(

Happy Birthday, Trihan! I would buy you a gift, but I'm broke since christmas :(
  3. bishiba

Using "Event Commands -> Script" to add an item

Glad you solved it, and like @kvngreeley said, do not apologize, this is not stackoverflow :)
  4. bishiba

RMMV If an array object does not exist in an if statement, don't report error, just continue

Certainly understandable, and I don't know your programming expertise but as you said, you're willing to bounce ideas, which in all honesty is the best way to get better in my opinion :p Just discussing something your interested in will advance your skill, and this holds true even for the...
  5. bishiba

@Nereid Yeah, it's sad :(

@Nereid Yeah, it's sad :(
  6. bishiba

In contrast to making a game in RPG maker, in Wonderbox I can just chill, it's super simplistic...

In contrast to making a game in RPG maker, in Wonderbox I can just chill, it's super simplistic so it's just for passtime. Can't really be compared, but if you enjoy creating, but are getting slightly fed up on sitting for hours just to fix a bug - and paying for Apple arcade - do check out...
  7. bishiba

I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you...

I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you create adventures, share them, whilst also being able to play others. It's a bit zelda-esque. I have started some youtube for those, gonna start with RPG maker things soon as well. So if you wish to...
  8. bishiba

RMMV If an array object does not exist in an if statement, don't report error, just continue

Indeed, in regards to the if statements, I think my main consideration for displaying the example isn't to display effective code, if anything I went a bit out of my way to add functions that did pull a bit of processing power in order to simply prove the speed of if statements. It's not...
  9. bishiba

Thanks for this in depth walk through. This is so useful and important in my opinion. I also want to pat myself on the shoulder just a tad, I actually thought that it was a possibility that .some for small arrays would be slower. Your testing and effort truly verified this though, so you don't...
  10. bishiba

As I wrote, I'll decide upon that later, I can just call $gameParty.battleMembers instead of members. But at the moment, I want it to check the entire party and not just the battlers. At the moment I have 7 total party members at the 15 hour mark. Edit: I clicked "edit" on my previous post and...
  11. bishiba

You're right, I missed that the result was truthy enough to validate the query. And yeah, it seems as if the solution was to drop the "name" at the end rather than adding the ?. Good catch mate :) It also seems like adding the .name property back in to it causes the same issue regardless of the...
  12. bishiba

Ah nice, but this is currently out of battle. Still, good to know.
  13. bishiba

Set Follower to face a specific direction

So... Here's what you can do, or hack... Hehe... If you do this, you'd create a global variable called gameEvent, would probably be good to use another variable name for that to avoid any conflict. I've tried it and I did not run into any issues, granted I tried it for five minutes :p And...
  14. bishiba

Haha, yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of just doing this from the start. Well, I wouldn't have used some, so again thanks for that :P Considering just checking the battle members tbh, but I'll decide upon that later :)
  15. bishiba

What about this then? :p $gameParty.members().some(member => member.hasWeapon($dataWeapons[21])) Edit: Oops, apologies for double posting :(
  16. bishiba

Well, I've encountered some issues, I even made one of the issues I had into an actual plugin. https://bishiba.itch.io/bishibas-yep-event-chase-and-qmovement-compatibility-fix Then again I have some 80 plugins active xD With a big portion of that being my own plugins :P But yes, Yanfly is very...
  17. bishiba

I should've tried with hasWeapon... I guess Yanfly changed the hasWeapon code to confer with baseItemId, don't know why I didn't verify that lol >.< Yanfly.Item.Game_Actor_hasWeapon = Game_Actor.prototype.hasWeapon; Game_Actor.prototype.hasWeapon = function(weapon) { if...
  18. bishiba

I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout...

I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am...
  19. bishiba

Hm... Is it more efficint in terms of processing power? Because it's actually longer than the thing I'm using :/ Haha, yeah, refactoring code is really fun, but it can get you stuck on something that you could do really easily xD Like I didn't need to do what I did just now, but it just gives...
  20. bishiba

Yeah, this feature will be useful for so many things :p Well, I knew there is a property for that, as the conditional branch game interpreter returns true if checked. But I just wrote this quickly as I knew the property name. Now this is how you screw over a boss which is looking for a weapon...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1653529725808.png
>Wake up in the night
>Can't sleep
>Draw little freak
>Come up with pancake based puns for attacks
>Back to bed
UHHHHH. What is this and how did someone find my game on here? 1653527395160.png
ScreenShot_5_25_2022_7_37_13.png

my game has distinct areas where travel through what are known as "battle stations" these are more or less areas to explore and fight. occasionally, you'll stumble across secret rooms with sidequests ready to be taken. this area is in the high school attic of all places... but how do ya get there is the question.
Redoing my intro scene for the 10 millionth time is pain
So this flat Earther named Mike Hughes build his own rocket to prove that the Earth was flat. But on liftoff he still had the ladder he climbed up to the rocket laying against it. Needless to say things didn't go as planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillianAxe