Search results

1. Moxy

Encrypt Movie Files

My project is massive, and mostly composed of webm movies. For some reason, I was thinking that when I encrypted it on deployment it would secure all the media, but as I'm sure everyone already knows, it only encrypts audio and images, and not the movies. I've tried using Enigma Virtual Box, but...
  2. Moxy

Deployment To Mac OS

I know that Enigma Virtual Box is the go-to for deployed games for Windows, but has there been any new developments for a similar program or method for Mac deployment projects? My biggest concern is that all the movie files can be accessed outside of the game. I wish the encryption would also...
  3. Moxy

Urban Witches

***Disclaimer*** Although this game is a work of satire, it does include mild cartoon violence, mild fantasy violence, alcohol reference, drug use, tobacco use, suggestive themes, moderate language, crass humor, & simulated gambling. GameJolt has given this game a Mature rating. I've spent a...
  4. Moxy

Add-On Content Released By Date

I'm getting ready to release my game in about a month. I want to have add-on content (weapons, outfits, items) that are on the game from day one, but won't be available to the user until later dates. For example I might have a Halloween themed outfit available on Halloween. This way as time...
  5. Moxy

MV Stuck Never-Ending Load Screen

I'm not sure at what point I developed this problem. I've been working on my game for 15 months, and for the last two I decided to incorporate MOG's Chrono engine into my game. I've tested out everything as I've made progress, but until this last week I haven't actually played it through. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing.
Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.
ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saul84