Search results

1. Altrana

RMMV MR PRESIDENT: THE NATION BUILDING GAME

thanks for giving me the idea ;)
  2. Altrana

Not able to playtest

so, results of playing it not on my computer?
  3. Altrana

Not able to playtest

If I try to get to the console commands (pressing F8) during playtest then nothing happens. It still stays the same white screen.
  4. Altrana

Not able to playtest

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i7pvn3ow3wy3ff3/Game_boxed.exe There you go. Also, on any other project it loads perfectly fine so
  5. Altrana

Not able to playtest

seriously it's been 7 days can anyone help oh my god
  6. Altrana

RMMV MR PRESIDENT: THE NATION BUILDING GAME

I didn't expect to be blown away by this, but I was! Now, it's no masterpiece, it has quite a lot of flaws, but it's something I for sure wouldn't be able to make myself. It takes a different direction than most RM games and it's pretty much not even and RPG at all! I've been playing it non stop...
  7. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Ok, well I don't know how to do that. Any other ways you could help?
  8. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Sure, give me a minute, for I haven't the slightest idea how to do that.
  9. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Yes, RMMV.
  10. Altrana

Not able to playtest

Recently, I've encountered what I think is a bug. I've plugged a couple hours into a project and while playtesting it one day, it just displayed a white screen. No title, no graphics, no nothing. Every time I try to test battles or anything else, it always does this. Everything in my folders are...
  11. Altrana

This Is Either a Bug or I'm Just Stupid

So, I bought the Time Fantasy pack for RM MV and put the tiles in the designated folders. (The files used from mv-time-fantasy.zip). I'll include pictures of the file placements below. After I finished doing a tiny bit of transporting my old landscaping into the pack, I decided to test it out...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Going live in 10 for Rise of the Third Power! Come and join me for ridiculous and inconsistent character voices, banter, the drinking of Irn Bru, the eating of cookies and wine gums, and possibly a dog! Twitch
holymothergames.png
Teen Rousalie! by @hyenakat
Having sweet eight hours dedicated ONLY to devving, so what do I do? :kaoswt:

SIX HOURS: Watch Resident Evil boss fight videos
TWO HOURS: Dev

All things come from God tho, sooo... procrastination = divine!:kaoluv: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I officially declare today "test play day." I'm going to waste the whole day playing video games, which isn't a shock to anybody, but hopefully today I'll play my own and figure out what still needs fixin's.
Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing.
Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EpiAureum