Search results

1. lianderson

I are feel better now! I is back!

Thank you all who were nice! You are good devs. Sometimes we go through things! And sometimes we come through. Praise be to the game make!
  2. lianderson

Goodbye Humans!

I've had fun on these forums for the last 9 years. (mainly lurking and slapping likes when needed) But between a mix of disappointment, disillusionment, and me constantly asking myself why I'm still here, I has decided to leave. Praise be to the game make.
  3. lianderson

Too... Many... Sections...

Consolidate some. Fite me.
  4. lianderson

What's the largest RM game you played all the way through?

For me it's zero, because I've never played a RM game from start to finish. It's a strange thing to admit, embarrassing really, but it's true. I just never got around to finishing any one else's game. I'd be half way through a good game, sometimes even less, and be like, man, I really need to...
  5. lianderson

Steam Early Access to Full Release

My game recently went into early access on Steam a few days ago. Now, I know you don't sell many copies in EA, especially with RPG Maker, but... I wasn't expecting this little. I mean, I´m not even in the double digits. So, I´m curious if anyone here could share their experience with this...
  6. lianderson

The Wooden Ocean

Features: Screenshots: Credits: Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWoodenOcean Discord: https://discord.gg/ne8K6Qx
  7. lianderson

The Wooden Ocean

This game is now done and is currently waiting approval for it's Commercial Release thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Looking for someone that can create custom-made balloon pop-ups for Escalia! Now posted in Classifieds - Requests
So, uh... I have to work on the MZ beta for one of the games to be made in Unite (since it's not out yet) because I'm planning to put it on Kickstarter. It involves escape rooms, twisted animatronics, and the SCP Foundation. Plus it takes place in a theme park, and it's NOT a "Five Nights" game. It's got virtual escape rooms, secret notes, and a twisted secret only the SCP should know.
Going live in 10 for Rise of the Third Power! Come and join me for ridiculous and inconsistent character voices, banter, the drinking of Irn Bru, the eating of cookies and wine gums, and possibly a dog! Twitch
holymothergames.png
Teen Rousalie! by @hyenakat
Having sweet eight hours dedicated ONLY to devving, so what do I do? :kaoswt:

SIX HOURS: Watch Resident Evil boss fight videos
TWO HOURS: Dev

All things come from God tho, sooo... procrastination = divine!:kaoluv: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kadokabo