Search results

1. Problem with self-states in damage formula

Perfect! Thanks heaps :) Awesome, that all works fine thanks!
  2. Problem with self-states in damage formula

Yes! This works, the only problem is that after the skill is used the caster is treated as dead but the sprite remains on the field... Is there a way to force the collapse animation? I mainly asked because there's another skill I'm working on which has the same concept but inflicts a state on...
  3. Problem with self-states in damage formula

So I'm trying to make a skill which does two things 1. Deal damage to all enemies 2. Inflict a state on the caster After searching a few threads I used "a.add_state(1);a.mhp*0.25" which is intended to deal 1/4 of the caster's max HP to all enemies and then kill the caster (similar to a...
  4. Help needed! Run code on item drop

So I'm trying to set up a variable to use for recording how many of an item drop when you kill a monster, but I can't seem to find an "if x drops do y" thing... Anyone know anything about this or similar? >~<"
  5. Help needed! Gameus Quest System

This is something I've been a bit puzzled on for a while now... There is a quest I want to add in the game I'm creating where the player needs to collect 3 of item x in order to complete it and progress. Item x is a drop from an enemy, but I'm not sure how to make it so that if the drop occurs...
  6. Jackkel's Persistent Switches

@Hikitsune-Red, you are an amazing human (I'm assuming you're human at least :P ), this worked and I'm so happy! Thank you so much! >w<
  7. Jackkel's Persistent Switches

Hiya! I've had this problem with a previous project of mine (Which I tried to use this in), and now it's reappeared when I've tried to run a new project with this plugin also. I get the "TypeError: undefined is not a function" thingy at the loading screen, but it goes away as soon as I turn this...
  8. Gameus' Quest System

Yo! Just wondering if the quest progressions save when you save the game and dont reset to defaults like switches and variables? Awesome plugin, though! ^-^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Looking for someone that can create custom-made balloon pop-ups for Escalia! Now posted in Classifieds - Requests
So, uh... I have to work on the MZ beta for one of the games to be made in Unite (since it's not out yet) because I'm planning to put it on Kickstarter. It involves escape rooms, twisted animatronics, and the SCP Foundation. Plus it takes place in a theme park, and it's NOT a "Five Nights" game. It's got virtual escape rooms, secret notes, and a twisted secret only the SCP should know.
Going live in 10 for Rise of the Third Power! Come and join me for ridiculous and inconsistent character voices, banter, the drinking of Irn Bru, the eating of cookies and wine gums, and possibly a dog! Twitch
holymothergames.png
Teen Rousalie! by @hyenakat
Having sweet eight hours dedicated ONLY to devving, so what do I do? :kaoswt:

SIX HOURS: Watch Resident Evil boss fight videos
TWO HOURS: Dev

All things come from God tho, sooo... procrastination = divine!:kaoluv: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kadokabo