Search results

1. RPGMMZ - MV Trinity Resource Pack Passibility

You sir/ma'am are an absolute legend!! Thank you so much!! This worked exactly how I needed it to :biggrin: If I ever create a proper game, I'll be sure to send it to you for free haha. Again, thanks so much!
  2. RPGMMZ - MV Trinity Resource Pack Passibility

Hey all, Not sure if this is the right section of the forums (I really hope it is) but I wanted to ask if anyone had a MZ project that uses all the tilesets from the MV Trinity Resource Pack with all the passibility rules set up already. I've been at it for literal hours and I still can't get...
  3. MV Trinity tileset passability projects (MV/MZ)

Sadly, the file isn't available anymore. I just got the MV Trinity Resource Pack DLC for RPGMMZ and it's killing me doing all the passibility for all the tilesets...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it
R3-M1 can now leave footprints :kaojoy: Thanks Dsiver144 for another amazing plugin!!

1653686110642.png

Hey guys, do you wanna see who dominated the competition in our last game jam?! Stop by while we play Pinky by @Wumbohek Starting at 4:20pm EST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myhairislava