Search results

1. gstv87

Redefining default object with a plugin conflict

(voice of Mr Miyagi) "LIGHTS ONNNN..... LIGHTS OFFFF." running in map and battle scene, event-based, directly-interactible and remotely-triggered picture-based and procedure-based lights. one page. no event commands. .....yeah, I can fly. I'm putting this up for public testing, if anyone...
  2. gstv87

@Tai_MT Sokath, his eyes open! Darmok and Jalad, at Tanagra!

@Tai_MT Sokath, his eyes open! Darmok and Jalad, at Tanagra!
  3. gstv87

Rule of Acquisition number 190: Hear all, trust nothing.

Rule of Acquisition number 190: Hear all, trust nothing.
  4. gstv87

Inflation within your game.

+1 to Andar's solution. it is THE way to go.
  5. gstv87

eh.... always been more of an RTS kind of guy...

eh.... always been more of an RTS kind of guy...
  6. gstv87

every game should have a good selection of bad puns and dad jokes. one time I modded a ship for...

every game should have a good selection of bad puns and dad jokes. one time I modded a ship for Minecraft and named it 'Fallcon', because it was a 'Bird Of Preycipitation', as stated in it's dedication plaque.
  7. gstv87

that too... random viewers often look for the circus act of the moment. I take streaming to be...

that too... random viewers often look for the circus act of the moment. I take streaming to be more of a small community thing. You can tell which is which when the streamer just acts like they're the clown on stage. If you're a clown, you'll have a circus. that's for the streamers out there...
  8. gstv87

for trojans or keyloggers, reinstalling your OS would restore you control in case your PC is...

for trojans or keyloggers, reinstalling your OS would restore you control in case your PC is taken over, but for worms you need to quarantine that hardware and do a thorough cleaning from the outside.
  9. gstv87

"reinstalling your OS" wouldn't do anything if one of your files is still infected, as was the...

"reinstalling your OS" wouldn't do anything if one of your files is still infected, as was the case during the W98 era, with lots of viruses that would copy themselves into removable media. the moment you plugged anything in that USB port, you'd be spreading the virus.
  10. gstv87

don't take Steam too seriously tho. many of the comments are trolls.

don't take Steam too seriously tho. many of the comments are trolls.
  11. gstv87

The Chess Fans Thread

I have a number of mentions from tournament authorities, for being a- the player with the most hardcore king ever, as I was being cornered by a knight, bishop, rook and king, and REFUSED to be mated. Referees piled up around us watching the match, as we were the last to leave and people wondered...
  12. gstv87

The Chess Fans Thread

I have a number of medals and trophies from school tournaments from back in the day. never got into the theory of it all... I've always been more of an improviser. you're always conditioned to play the variant that your opponent plays, not the one you open with.
  13. gstv87

Change the menu?

most definitely yes, but what are you looking for?
  14. gstv87

well, potatos... I did, right at the beginning when I wrote this. it just happened that my insert has to be added on top of the spriteset's call to update so I had to rewrite the block, and I didn't realize it would conflict with GTBS until I ran a battle. all of this works in the normal map...
  15. gstv87

I need to partially redefine Spriteset_Map from the default script to insert a custom call to a different function, while at the same time NOT interfering with a plugin that also redefines it. here's how it is structured: -Spriteset_Map -Battle Plugin -my plugin Battle Plugin has it's own...
  16. gstv87

I might have an answer if what you mean by that is what I think it is. so.... what is it exactly?

I might have an answer if what you mean by that is what I think it is. so.... what is it exactly?
  17. gstv87

RMMZ kaomoji's are they....??? -ended-

........so, why do you wish to revert the language that can accommodate such complex constructions to describe virtually anything known to man, to the state of using single signs to convey single emotion? if you have to resort to pictures to describe emotion (or, anything!), you're regressing...
  18. gstv87

there's not even a norm that states that they can or should be used, to begin with. why? if I did that, I'd be setting the stage with your point of view being right in the first place. it isn't. why? because kaomoji is a modern resource, added on top of literally 10.000 years of the system...
  19. gstv87

Unintended reverse damage

MODULE::CONSTANT or MODULE::procedure(param) in the plugin list, add a new entry: module DMG LargeFixDmg = 999 SmallFixDmg = 1 def direct_damage(attacker) return attacker.atk end def defended_damage(attacker, defender) return attacker.atk - defender.def end end you can make...
  20. gstv87

obviously they *can* ...... in a setting where emoticons are allowed as part of an informal exchange between *people* that acknowledge the existence of emoticons as part of internet culture. NOT between characters in a work of entertainment! the only excuse to that is when the character is put...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Navhae