Search results

1. drack_669

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hi! someone know the script call for visustella Events and Movement Core?, specifically Spawn Event Plugin Commands, I want to make some random use for spawn with script call.
  2. drack_669

[CGMZ] Crafting

I love it, it easy to use, practical, it have everything that more than one needs for their RPG Game. It works perfect with Visustella Plugins. You can have multiples scenes, one for Alchemy, other for Smith, other for Cooking, having or not the profession plugin of Casper, only on profession...
  3. drack_669

Item Crafting

Damn! i love you, i gonna try it!!! Thank you so much.
  4. drack_669

Item Crafting

Great! I love It so much. A idea just if you can do It.... Could you make the system separate ?? I mean, plugin for a npc that just make weapons, other that just make armor, other that just make ítems, It would be nice if we can make npcs that have the skill to make some specific ítems, like...
  5. drack_669

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Well, I want to give my thanks to Galv, this plugin is awesome, really awesome.   @MikeMakes when I put this plugin in my project I make a mistake like those, I put a image in layer 3 with z at 5, and other layer 4 with Z at 1, but i forget to put the blend of layer 4 at multipply, the layer 4...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akuakudac