Both times through up the same error message and directed towards those lines of code.
rpg_core.js v1.6.1 is the core version. I am unsure when the update applied that prevented this from being able to run. I took a long hiatus and a few have been installed since. The reason I took one...
I will try removing the credits plugin to see if that fixes the current conflict. I have also had errors in the past with the plugins being in the wrong order, specifically Yanflys and got help to fix this and correct the order. Those no longer occurred and I had the order double-checked just to...
The error about the terrax lighting plugin always shows up, it seems to work but I could always remove that plugin. Here is the plugin order so you can see it too. I will remove it if I can get the SRD Plugin working correctly. The final image is the error the exact same once the lighting is...
I need some help to fix this bug I have had with srd super tools for some time now. The game would usually crash when I put it on but I thought I found the solution by removing the exemption list. This has caused the plugin to not run at all.
I know this is not the usual way to equip a weapon, the reason I am using this method is down to the user being able to select a Class for the character before the game begins. The weapon to be equipped cannot be used by each class.
I misread it thinking the *5 added that on to the assigned total. Then I forgot I had that added.
I also have learned a lot more since I done that as it was quite early in the development that was added. I overlooked it.
That did help fix the problem but I have now found the source of my characters attack getting lowered to 1.
No other weapon seems to have the same effect of just lowering my attack to 1.
Edit: is it the attack *5%? i just saw that and wanted it to increase attack instead
I have a problem with one of the parameters and I am not sure if the script I am using to check it is accurate
◆If：Script：($gameActors.actor(1).param = 1)
◆Control Variables：#0200 V200 = Attack of \N
◆Change Parameter：\N, Attack + 5
I had the debug menu to check when the variable changed. Using
($dataClasses) to check the class however fixed it. I added in an event to change the class of each actor at will and it worked each time.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.