Search results

1. Virgo

Can anyone make a Deadpool sprites?

So i am working on a mini game that includes Deadpool,you know,like he knows he is in the game and he talks to you and stuff, its still work in progress tho. So if anyone would be kind enough to make his sprites? And if you could make him both in red,blue and black color. Happy new year :D  
  2. Virgo

Cool intro music

So i found this guy on Youtube and he is freaking amazing,though i can't get a replay from him if i can use his song in my games. Here is the link of one of his amazing songs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNGmh06K3M If anyone can contact him and ask for a permission it would be nice.
  3. Virgo

Tilesets that can kill you

-Hello           -So,i am working on a project,and there is a maze i am making with a floor that can kill you,not just reduce hp to 1, and i seem to have a problem with doing so.    -I just want to know how can i do it? Thank in advance.
  4. Virgo

50% chance to die after using a skill

So i made a skill called rapture and every time you cast that skill you have 50% chance to die, but the problem is i dont know how to make it work like that. Do i need a script or something,can somone tell me please. Thanks and sry on my bad english.
  5. Virgo

Need help with large sprites in open world

Hi all i new to the rpg maker vx ace and i need some help for my first game.I want to add large monster(chicken)sprites in the open world and everytime i want to add a sprite that is not just a little square,it starts glitching and it just shows part of the sprite. helpp2.bmp helppp.bmp

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero