Search results

1. JacSkulls

Potential Missing Contents?

Hey all. I notice that on MV, I tried to get the stats from the Classes but they were all the same and with very few skills added to it. My friend pointed out that it always had a lousy set but noticed some of the music content isn't there anymore. Especially one of his favorite one. We tried...
  2. JacSkulls

Suggestion More Damage Map Sprite option for Generator (RPG Maker MZ)

Description of the Feature: I'm hoping to make things easier for beginners and others with no editing pixel skills, to give them more defeated map sprite options in the Generator. Which means probably expanding the sprite sheet visualization or adding a defeated pose slot to change it.(I'm...
  3. JacSkulls

Are there any Defeated Character Sprites aside from the default?

Are there any Defeated Character Sprites aside from the default? Or should I make some and post it on here? Sorry. Got a little too lazy to search it up(Google can barely tell the difference between MV and MZ) so I thought I'd ask on here. If there aren't any, I'll try to set it up via the...
  4. JacSkulls

RMMZ NPC not as Event? Don't know what it's called.

I noticed sometimes, during video games, when you're in a city or wherever, players can literally go through a bunch of crowds. Like... They'll appear in and out randomly and you can't really touch them as they'll disappear until either of the Player moves or that... Fake NPC(?) moves. I mean...
  5. JacSkulls

Adding events onto Exported games?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area. Just thought this up about an hour ago. I noticed in Renpy, one can add onto it so as to unlcok certain scenes by copying the file and put it into certain folders inside that project. I was wondering if maybe RPG Maker MZ can do that? Like, say once you...
  6. JacSkulls

Looking for Gold Rate Control Plugins?

Hey there. As the title says. I have a few armors that when equipped, they'd have the 2x gold. Problem is... it doesn't stack on top of each others. Been looking into this for almost a few week and hoping someone would share their knowledges if it's already been made. So having the Notetag to...
  7. JacSkulls

Help with using Actor's first letter of his/her's name with Variable

Hello, all! Jack here. I know there are script calls for things like this to capitalize Actor's names: var charName = $gameActors.actor(ActorID).name().toUpperCase(); $gameVariables.setValue(VarID, charName ); But is there a way to use only the first letter of the Player's chosen name? Would...
  8. JacSkulls

RMMZ Plugin help?

Hello, everyone. I have this DLC plugin that came with RPG Maker MZ called SubMembersAttendBattle. The only thing I notice is that the Sub Members will attack. But there is never a skill being used. So I'm hoping to add onto it but don't have enough knowledge for it on my own. **Dear Mod(s)...
  9. JacSkulls

Help with Efekseer Animating skills?

Hello. Sorry for bothering y'all. Not sure if this is the right place to ask the question, either. Tried looking up tutorials and just couldn't understand it. In other word, not doing it right. So I am hoping someone could direct me to a step by step guide. Reason I'm asking is because I'm...
  10. JacSkulls

RMMZ Help with changing UI mid game

Hello, everyone. Jac here. I've been looking online trying to find some way to change UI mid game. Reason being is because of VIsuStella's Core Engine on the Keyboard stuff and me changing the screen to match Widescreen. In other word, if I don't change the UI settings, it wouldn't fit the...
  11. JacSkulls

RMMZ Help with VisuStella Battle Core

Hello, Everyone. To the Mods, sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I've been trying to figure out how to make it so the Enemy in the Database become the Actors. But I want to do it a little differently and just haven't figure it out with the whole Note tag thing. I want to be able to make it...
  12. JacSkulls

RMMZ Looking for an Auto-Skip Text and save during Event plugins

Hello! Jac here. I'm actually trying to set up my own Visual Novel but I'm using RPG maker MZ for it. Preferably compatible with Visu Stella's plugins. It's as the title says. I'm hoping to be able to auto skip through the messages. Or more accurate, to "rush" through the event without truly...
  13. JacSkulls

RMMZ The Guild of Jasperaian

The Guild of Jasperaian WARNINGS There are Racism against Elves in parts, Alcohol talk, excessive Languages, made up religions and Gore. The Game is created for Mature Audiences of 17 and up. If any of these contents offend you, ignore the game. This game has flashing lights so if you are...
  14. JacSkulls

RMMZ Looking for a previously read/Roll Back Plugin

Hello, all! Jac here! Since I am nearly done with my Chapter 1 of The Guild of Jasperaian (Should be release in a few weeks now for all to play), I am currently getting ready to start my next project. I want to try going for a more Visual Novel approach with this new project. But in order to do...
  15. JacSkulls

RMMZ Needing help with adding a new code to VisuStella Option Core

Hello, all! Jac here! First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I figured since I'm trying to learn JS codes and putting them into the Option Core, I thought it should be for Learning Javascript. If this is wrong, I'm sorry. And thank you for putting this in the right spot. I am...
  16. JacSkulls

RMMZ A way to change the help info midgame?

I don't know exactly what one would call this. Also, I was hoping for a script call for this one but not 100% sure if it's even implemented. I've been using VisuStella's plugins which changes the Menu style and whatnot. There's a help guide inside the Menu. (ENTER): SELECT (INSERT): BACK I...
  17. JacSkulls

RMMZ Looking for a New Game Plus Plugin

Hello, everyone! Jac here! I'm currently looking for a New Game Plus plugin, as the title says. So far, I've only been able to find one for MV. But needs it for this specific game. The reason being is that it'll be a in progress type game until a certain chapter. Yeah, I'm a "chapter" guy...
  18. JacSkulls

Needing help with either plugin or script call Choice selection!

To the Mod, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. It literally took me 15 minutes just to select this one. So if it's in the wrong place, thank you for taking the trouble to put this in the right place. You guys are Heroes for keeping things in order. :D Yes, this is for RPG Maker MZ...
  19. JacSkulls

Problem with Deploying Games on Plugins

Hello. Not sure if there's another Forum about this topic or not. Or if I'm in the right place to discuss this. Yes, this is MZ. I notice when trying to deploy the game and then adding things that won't recognize it as being part of the game with it. I clicked on the Plugin and saw that even...
  20. JacSkulls

RPG Maker MZ's issue with Party Actor 10

Sorry. Not entirely sure where to post this one. I ran into an issue involving Characters and a Variable to decide which Actor is Party Member #1. I have an Actor on the 10th selection but for some reason, that Actor won't be displayed. Actor 1 to 8 will. But not 10. I haven't tried Actor 9 yet...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero