Search results

1. romoku

Death by having full MP

ohh dang sorry will look around better next time :)  Yeah but everything i found was for the whole party. And with a bit more diverse cast where some dont use magic its kind of hard to make it happen. Well another dead idea then... EDIT I found a thread which even includes specific actors...
  2. romoku

Death by having full MP

Greetings! I recently came across a problem in my project. I was searching for a script which made it possible for specific actors to die if they reach 100% mana. However i could not find anything. I never touched the world of scripts myself so i would like to have a little help. What i need is...
  3. romoku

VXAce Kaduki style battlers searching

Hello! I am in a bit of a crisis here.. For my current non-commercial game i am in need of some kaduki battlers. I need the battlers for the 5-1 and 5-5 i know they have to exist as i read in some other forums. but i can not find it anywhere. (lack of googling skills :D :P ) But for the...
  4. romoku

Time Fantasy, School Tiles and more!

everytime packs like these gets released i am a bit sad xd.. But then again i can try with the giveaways!! all packs are fantastic! for the giveaway: I think the best part is messing around with the maps... I really like when i finish it and the result is fascinating.
  5. romoku

Pop! Horror City, Sci-Fi Battlers (and more)

well its not something that really needs to be worked on but i sound effects and background sounds would be nice even though i can most of it free :D But if these are a no-no then i would go with some neat battlebacks :D
  6. romoku

Vx ace RTP Emosets

Oh my god!! Thank you very much!! Didn't think you would show up in this thread :D I am very grateful! :)
  7. romoku

Vx ace RTP Emosets

thanks for the reply sadly i already looked through it and even if someone made it the website the creator uploaded it to died... I looked through the entire page 2 or 3 times now and maybe i am blind or these things like dont really exist :D but i wont give that thing has to be somewhere! :D
  8. romoku

Vx ace RTP Emosets

Hello everyone! I was searching far and wide everyday for rtp actors emosets i have found most of what i needed but i sitll need 2 or 3 and i didnt see them anywhere... What i am looking for is actor 5-1's emoset and 5-3's emoset. I have one for 5-5 so i know there must be one somewhere.. If...
  9. romoku

Pirates, Steampunk, Madness and Magic!

I fell in love with that ship tile <3 And those voices seem very nice. I first learned that it is really hard to work alone. And that balancing is a true mess :D
  10. romoku

Spotlight Sale!

The battle theme of course :D I really need one... And i would use it right here :D :
  11. romoku

Harmonic Fantasy, Tyler Warren Battlers and more!

Sweet baby jesus that Music pack is fantastic!! I admire my own brother the most because he is always there for me and he is constantly helping me through various ways. He inspired me for studying and stuff so i am happy to have him as my brother!
  12. romoku

Melody Mapping Contest

@boldpaste2  Thank you for playing it :) Those words made me feel very good especially as someone who only recently started doing things seriously :) ) I really appreciate it :) @Ms Littlefish  I appreciate the review :) I gave it my all, so i am happy to see that you find it good :)...
  13. romoku

Melody Mapping Contest

Oooky dooky here is my Final Entry ! I used Abandoned World from Inspirational Vol. 1. Well i made the fog but my friend told me how to. It is called Ruins and it describes the situation in the first message box :D .
  14. romoku

Melody Mapping Contest

Alrighty thank you very much for your patience and for the help :P
  15. romoku

Melody Mapping Contest

Thanks for asking i am still dumb as a rock xd what is the maximal map size that i can use? :D Cause i cant seem to understand that rule xd
  16. romoku

Melody Mapping Contest

Well, i am a bit clueless about how the map sizes are done xd But uhm.. is 44x40 allowed? i can narrow it down no probs... but i just dont understand that if i can enlarge the height and wildth 3x or not
  17. romoku

ASM Environments, Winter Wonderland and more!

That inspired modern city so good i might even buy that :P
  18. romoku

Super Awesome Face Contest

Finished mine finally! I got through it so there shouldnt be any bugs or only minors but who knows :P :D The wedding RTP not included EDIT: Ohh wow somehow i switched up the links sorry about that xd Now the link is good :D
  19. romoku

3 New products released, one product updated

I would like Nobuo Uematsu cause that guy is one hell of a genius!!Edit: And i am in love with almost every single one of his pieces :3 Dayum that tales of the far east sounds beautiful... And that forest of the necromancer is just perfect i am in need of some BGS for my projects ^^... Envy the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero