Search results

1. WanderingDudeBM

Galv's Cam Control

I also found this problem in my game with the Galv Cam Control plugin. It seems like it only happens after making a deployment package. I've been trying to find some ways around it. So far, solution I've found is to go into the Character png image and trim one pixel off the feet of all the...
  2. WanderingDudeBM

Avy's MZ Stuff

These look amazing as always!
  3. WanderingDudeBM

GalacticGod's Resources & MZ Edits!

These look great, GalacticGod! Keep it up!
  4. WanderingDudeBM

Gnasher's SV battler animated enemies

These look awesome, Gnasher! Keep up the good work!
  5. WanderingDudeBM

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

These are incredible, Starbird! Thank you for all the work you have put into making these.
  6. WanderingDudeBM

Avy's MZ Stuff

I just started searching through the forums today for extra resources and came across your posts. You are very talented! These are fantastic. I especially like your trees. I'm working on a commercial project in MZ, and if it is okay, I'd love to make use of your materials. Of course, I'll be...
  7. WanderingDudeBM

Vix RPG Maker MZ Resources (updated 11/13)

Thanks for uploading these! They look pretty sweet. Particularly your candles, fireplaces and campfire. I'm going to give some of them a go.
  8. WanderingDudeBM

RMMZ VisuStella Battle Core with Force Action Cut Scene - Need Help

I started with a shorter scene to make sure that it will work, but this was my solution to make a Force Action cutscene with VisuStella Battle Core. I just moved the dialog scripting into the common event for each attack. Then with the troop's event page being only forced actions, it allowed me...
  9. WanderingDudeBM

Thank you for your suggestion! I looked at the documentation carefully, and I found a way to replicate the scene 1-to-1 with the battle core. I’ll repost a video after I’ve implemented it fully!
  10. WanderingDudeBM

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I’ve taken a look through the documentation but I was having trouble finding ways to make actions happen via the battle core during the middle of a scripted event. I’ll try your recommendation!
  11. WanderingDudeBM

In the game I am making, there are a few important boss battles and tutorial battles with scripted events which require Force Action. I've been upgrading my game with VisuStella's plugin's which are great! But, as I found in the notes for the Battle Core, the plugin doesn't play too well with...
  12. WanderingDudeBM

Which of my plugins would you like ported to MZ?

Thank you for replying so quickly! I'm not using VisuStella at the moment. When I encountered this problem, I searched on the forums for such functionalities. Then I perused the plugins master list for both MV and MZ, and the only ones I found which explicitly stated they could do this were your...
  13. WanderingDudeBM

Which of my plugins would you like ported to MZ?

I'm sorry. I know I'm posting on an old thread. But the number one plugin I need is "Save Event Position". I've been working for the last two days trying to find a way to replicate it in MZ, and I'm just at a dead end. My entire scene gets thrown into disarray any time a player saves and reloads.
  14. WanderingDudeBM

RMMZ Event Triggers from Console Edition

I'm sorry for my slow response. I've been busy with work. Anyway, thank you very much for your responses! I've found some ways to accomplish the things I wanted. This thread can be closed.
  15. WanderingDudeBM

I see! Thank you very much. Clearly there is going to be a lot for me to learn coming to the PC edition. I tried the script you gave me and found that it is indeed good for making an event that detects the player within a circular radius of the player. I had to experiment with using control...
  16. WanderingDudeBM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on the RPG Maker forums. I'm coming from the console edition on the Switch and I've recently purchased MZ for PC. The PC edition includes three new event triggers called "When Player Approaches" "When Player Leaves" and "During Player Participation". The first...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero