Search results

1. Askann

Face Emo Sets

I don't ask for credits and some artist do ask, yah, nevermind.
  2. Askann

What the MZ RTP is missing!

Can I borrow some of your edits and reorganize to match the others that I done before?
  3. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Added Actor1_7.
  4. Askann

Well, my thread is basically only my update comments. But your work here is really appreciated, I do use this thread a lot.
  5. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Added Actor1_5 and fixed the saturation of Actor1_6 Just a reminder: the original expression is missing on this customs facesets because you are supposed to still use the original expression from their respective original facesets.
  6. Askann

RMMZ Apenas outra Aventura! (Just another adventure!)

Information Developed by: Askann Creation Date: 08/09/2020 Genre: Adventure/Fantasy Engine: RPG Maker MZ THE GAME Introduction Before I say anything, I must warn that english is not my native language, the game has screenshots in brazilian-portuguese but I do pretend translate it to...
  7. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Added a custom character from my game, Viz (yeah, you got it, that's one of many references to pop culture of my game).
  8. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

I'm doing these ones for my game so I will probaly make some others.
  9. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

I changed order and some of the emotes to match with the others.
  10. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Made further changes to the Actor1_1 faceset
  11. Askann

What are the differences between Buffs and States?

You can set your own rules about it. In my project I'm doing something crazy and I decide to keep states permanent, some skills do additional stuff when they hit enemies with specific states on them.
  12. Askann

RTP Edit for RPG Maker MZ - Luscious Overworld

I'm also brazilian.
  13. Askann

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I tried to create a little notetag using the Visustella Skills and States. I need one notetag that only enables a skill if there is someone DEAD in the party. I hate that MZ allow you to cast revive spells on alive members. I know that would be something like this...
  14. Askann

Theo - Taunt and Hide MZ

Nice plugin! It's working with the basic visustella plugins too.
  15. Askann

Dynamic Encounter Effect [MV & MZ] - 4.0 MZ

Pretty nice plugin! It's just like the old RPG games like Chrono Cross!
  16. Askann

Galv's Action Indicators MZ

Love the plugin! But it is possible to extend the range? For events like Inn shopkeepers that are behind a table?
  17. Askann

Amy's MZ Edits

I made one, not as good as the Amy ones, but you can find on the "What RTP is missing" post or in my post.
  18. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

I'm adding Actor 1_1 and Actor1_6 characters with emotes. I'm still working on these ones.
  19. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Askann's MZ Random Stuff Hi there game makers, I'm posting some of my random edits, I don't even know why. I have made some edits on KADOKAWA sprites, so if you plan to use them, be sure to have they license buying the RPG Maker MZ and using only in RPG Maker games. You don't need to credit...
  20. Askann

The art is not mine, as long you have buyed the RMMZ I guess it's OK.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero