Search results

1. RMMV Windows with labeled gauges?

Just so we're all clear, I'm using rpg maker MV. I'm trying to make a few minigames. It's mostly event based, using images for buttons and so forth. I've got most of that figured out thanks to hiddenone's excellent tutorial here. The only thing I haven't figured out how to do the way I want...
  2. What is the default font?

I've been scouring the internet for half an hour and I can't find the answer to this simple question. All I can find are threads talking about changing it. I just want to know what it is so I can make images who's text at least sort of matches it! So. What is the default font in RPG maker mv?
  3. Character Generator not overwriting files

I've run into an odd and annoying problem in RPG Maker MV. I can't seem to overwrite character sprite sheets or character face sets with the character generator unless I created them that session. So if I, say (step by step): Create a walking sprite for a person in town and export it as a...
  4. Getting Meta from state affecting character or monster.

So I've figured out how to get the meta information added by note tags from the excellent little tutorial in https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/write-a-plugin-that-reads-notetags-beginner.100228/ Unfortunately, there's a lot of things that it sounds like should be possible that...
  5. Deriving Max Hit Points?

Hi! I've lurked here for a while. Now I've joined. I'll introduce myself and so forth another time, though. My question is simple enough. Most of the stats work well enough with a little tweaking, renaming, and plunging them into damage formulas and so forth. What I'd like to do is add another...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWheeler3105