Search results

1. KilljoyAGP

RPG Maker MZ - Enemy health bar issue

When battling multiple enemies (front view battle) and using custom sprites, when enemy A is killed, its health bar stays at the top of the screen. I don't know how to get it to disappear and see no setting to do so.
  2. KilljoyAGP

Visustella Quest Maker issue

I've used the search and couldn't find an answer to this. And yes, I'm a total newb to this! I bought Visustella's quest system for RPGM MZ and I understand how to use it (they gave a good help log...sort of) but what I can't figure out is this: How do I get the quest section to appear in the...
  3. KilljoyAGP

Help! Have time issue

I'm new to rpgmaker and I have MZ. I made a campfire and wanted it to transition from morning to noon, noon, to evening, evening to night, night to morning. Problem is, the screen goes dark like its night on the first transition, but it never gets light again! What do I do? Also, how do you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWheeler3105