Search results

1. Kokoro Hane

That looks fabulous ~

That looks fabulous ~
  2. Kokoro Hane

RMMV Willistoria - A free-roaming, sandbox RPG

Did not expect a delivery quest to have such an added twist! This game is so simple yet there's so much to it. I'm also happy to have picked up the airship guy because it has made travel so much easier, and there's also new places to explore because of it! I'm curious, how many possible NPC...
  3. Kokoro Hane

Wings for child generator? [MV]

Yes, I actually found your resized parts not long after making this post and added them, it's been very helpful ^^
  4. Kokoro Hane

RMVXA Notes From Province (30+ hour RPG)

I have a question -- I found a rope, and evidently it is to use to get to hard to reach places. How do I use it? Or does someone need to teach me first?
  5. Kokoro Hane

RM2k/3 ChickenQuest 2K3: Rise of the Chimkin

This game looks so silly and absurd.... MY KINDA GAME! Imma give it a try, it looks like a good time! ^^
  6. Kokoro Hane

How did you develop the mythos of your game?

When it comes to the lore in my more comedic projects, it sort of just comes about as it goes along, and since all 4 RM games I've released ended up being related somehow.... it just ended up in this complicated string. One began as sort of a nod and "parody" of mind numbing CLAMP twists, so I...
  7. Kokoro Hane

Wedding veil (MV)

So I already found a lovely wedding dress edit for the generator by emkat93 and thought it'd be really nice to have an option for a wedding veil in the generator as well (under accessory I assume). Preferably two versions; a full veil where it covers the face (if possible) and then a veil where...
  8. Kokoro Hane

@BenSD Yes, resizing the adult versions has been one option I was planning to go for if all else fails. If they fit fine as is with only a few pixel adjustments, I can probably easily do that on my own (I'll try at least haha). Also, thank you for linking to that generator rework, I may give it...
  9. Kokoro Hane

So I finally bought the child generator add-on pack for MV, and was disappointed that they didn't have wings or best ears/tails. Now I know one of the ReStaff packs add beast ears/tails for kids so I'll be checking that out there, but is there anywhere that has wings for the child generator...
  10. Kokoro Hane

RMVXA Notes From Province (30+ hour RPG)

I just started a game on this one and find it to be really charming! The NPCs have personality and I like how there's quests throughout and how the battles DO add to the story! Also, can I say that the menu is so well made? All the sprites look so lively!
  11. Kokoro Hane

RMMV Willistoria - A free-roaming, sandbox RPG

So I've played some and am REALLY enjoying it so far! First off, I absolutely love the freedom to go wherever you want. I love the port system and how the world definitely seems fairly vast, and you can take on different quests in any order. It's just really nice. ^^ I'm currently playing the...
  12. Kokoro Hane

Do you like to make dev challenges for yourself?

That's not a bad increase, so long as it isn't increased too much further! It'll be a nice short game but still with plenty to do, methinks. If you ever intend the one map challenge though, thinking a shorter story that can be squished into it. You can also make events work double and triple...
  13. Kokoro Hane

Do you like to make dev challenges for yourself?

Maybe it's just me, but I like the idea of giving myself some "challenges" when I make certain games, just to try something out for fun. Some of these challenges can be very silly (most of the time) and some could be personal challenges of something I have always wanted to do in a game but how...
  14. Kokoro Hane

Would you play a game that used the front-view battle system, even when side-view is an option?

I actually quite like front-view battle system, I don't mind it at all. However, I do prefer if you can at least see your party members' picture on the battle menu (I believe there are scripts for that). If you're using MZ, I believe you can automatically set it to do that (from what I recall in...
  15. Kokoro Hane

In your experience, how long does it take to make a game?

It is possible to make a game around that length in one month, yes. . It's a very reasonable timeframe, and is often the length of most game jams. I will say, though make sure you always get ADEQUATE REST. I recommend reserving 1 to 2 days a week where you don't dev at all, just to recharge and...
  16. Kokoro Hane

Did the very first thing you started making turn into a game?

I may have never released it (yet), but my first project definitely was a fully playable game. Very short though, due to the 20 map 10 event limitation (I started on Ace Lite, you guys remember that?) and I recently opened it and cringed at the weird ways I evented things. I've been fixing a few...
  17. Kokoro Hane

Alternative scare for horror games

I definitely think horror games can be scary without jumpscares. I myself am not the biggest fan of jumpscares, I prefer more creepy atmosphere, the build up of tension, that nagging feeling something MIGHT jump out at you even if it never does! Also the scene you described original poster...
  18. Kokoro Hane

How cringy was the dialogue in your old/first RPGs?

My first game.... which was never released (but will be for historical purposes).... I feel is not too different from the RM games I make now xD To be fair.... I like to make a lot of comedy RPGs.... should I be ashamed I actually am proud of some of my dialogue? Prototype for Mr. Cabbage who...
  19. Kokoro Hane

Narrator but with No Other VA?

I think it would be totally fine! A dash of VA always adds some extra flavor, and having it only for diary-like narrations I think would be pretty neat! Not all games need 100% VA, not only is it a lot of work, but some games do well with just snippets, or select scenes with voicing, and if you...
  20. Kokoro Hane

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

@DarkSearinox92 Thank you! Still getting used to how to go about GitHub ^^;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note