Search results

1. Galv's Magic Shards

Thank you for this plugin! It is very helpful. The only issue I am having is when I try to use this in combination with an animated menu plugin it crashes when I go to the magic shard window (The plugin is located here: https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/2015/11/05/mv-animated-menu-wallpaper/)...
  2. Vlue's Quest System (MV) Quest Log UI

Thank you for making this! :)
  3. Gameus' Quest System

I've got it to run in wine now (using winetricks to install .NET) but now it gives me an error message stating it must be run from the project directory, only problem is that it is in the project's root directory already...I think what is happening is that when you run wine it runs the app from...
  4. Gameus' Quest System

Hello! I'm really hopefully to use this but I have a mac and I've tried getting both wine and crossover to work with it but I haven't succeeded so far...do you have any advice for how to run it? When I try to launch it nothing seems to happen...
  5. Class change when you equip a new weapon type.

Is it possible to change the class with individual weapons rather than weapon types? Thank you!
  6. Monster Book

Is it possible to do categories of monsters for sorting? So for example you could customize the menu to pick from "Fire Monsters" vs "Water" and then show the monsters in the category? Thanks!
  7. Actor swap/summon implementation help

Ok, I got it to work now! I had the old "skill type" under traits and also I was adding the new skills under "skills to learn" area which didn't work but when I put them under the class "traits" part it worked perfectly. Thanks so much for the help! :)  
  8. Actor swap/summon implementation help

I really like this idea, but for some reason when I am trying to do it his skills are the same as before. I've made a 'werewolf' class type and just added a skill for now of 'bite' and another to turn back. When I use the common event it will change his image and his class name but the skills he...
  9. Actor swap/summon implementation help

Hello! I am trying to figure out a way to have a character that can morph back and forth to a different character but also gain skills for each mode when leveling up. For example, let's say I have an actor who is a  werewolf I was wondering if there is a way to make a command for him to morph...
  10. "Actor Book" script

This does sound like a great idea! Also SaiScott if you don't mind sharing your summoning program that sounds like something I could really use as well! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note