Search results

1. Cuprite

1200+ Fantasy Faces generated using AI

Wow, these are... shockingly good for an AI. .o.
  2. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

Made a few more things, both kinda out of boredom and for a prototype I've been working on recently. Added "Shimmering Rocks" with a dark and normal color variant. Added "Battlers" section. Added "Blob Slime," my first custom battler. It's basically an edited version of the MV slime but shorter...
  3. Cuprite

RMMV Make player party always go first in battle w/o Agility stat?

This seems sufficient. Since I can use the preemptive trigger, I made it so that if you have a 20 and the enemy doesn't, it triggers that. Otherwise, it's exactly as I'd envisioned it to be (And that one difference is a positive one imo). I'm really happy with this. ^-^
  4. Cuprite

Oh wow, that works perfectly! I... genuinely didn't think setting the surprise/preemptive tag during battle would actually work. Idk, I just figured it'd only check for it when loading the encounter. Lol. Thank you so much! :hhappy:
  5. Cuprite

Ok, I'll answer in order. - I'm basing it kinda off of how most TTRPG's do it, so I'm planning on having 2 in-game variables randomly roll 1-20. If the variable representing the party is equal to or higher than the enemy party's, the fight would play as normal, but if its lower, everyone on the...
  6. Cuprite

Oh, no, I just meant that I just need to figure out the turn order thing before doing anything with the initiative stuff. I already know how I'd do it: Roll 2 random variables and, if the party's is lower, give them a temporary status that would prevent them from moving until the next turn rolls...
  7. Cuprite

I'm currently making a small prototype for a game idea I had and I want to make the party always go first (Technically. I plan on implementing a sort of initiative system, but that is irrelevant right now). The easy answer would be to just manipulate the Agility stat, but I'm using that stat for...
  8. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

Been a few months, but I added a thing to this! Added "Translucent Dark Balloons" with 2 variants and an empty one for Yanfly's Icon Balloons plugin. Updated the "Dread Emotion" balloon in the regular balloons image. Made these for my own project and was really happy with how they turned out...
  9. Cuprite

RMMV Reordering Yanfly's In-Battle Status plugin and adding stats to it?

Long story short, I've changed Agility into an entirely different stat functionally (Honestly, should have changed Luck, but that's beside the point) and I want it to display under my Attack stat (Strength in this case). I don't see any way of doing that though, and I'm not good enough with code...
  10. Cuprite

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

How would I go about making a custom stat affect the turn order? I changed the formula in Yanfly's Battle Engine Core to simple "spd" (Speed since I used Agility for a Dexterity stat (Tho I guess I could try to make that the custom stat instead?)) but it doesn't do anything at all despite...
  11. Cuprite

Battle Log Display Weakness/Resistance?

Thank you so much! This'll be a godsend for me! :D It may be situational since most people just use the default Yanfly battle log, but it's always nice to have the option for cases like this. Thanks again! ^-^ (Note to self: Add another person to the Plugins section of my credits. Lol)
  12. Cuprite

Bump 2. Main reason I want this so badly is cause I don't want the player to have to play guessing games with the enemy weaknesses/resistances. .-.
  13. Cuprite

Caethyril's Plugins

Ah, I think I understand. Also, I only just now noticed this reply. Lol. Thank you so much for this! It'll definitely be useful, certainly not just for me. I also used your Inventory Open plugin since I have a few items that run common events. Lots of useful plugins, I love 'em! :D
  14. Cuprite

Caethyril's Plugins

So, I've noticed a problem with the Message Display Options plugin. Specifically the instant windows feature. You know how pressing one of the confirm keys while text is drawing forces the game to instantly draw the text, right? Well, even on an otherwise blank project, if the message window has...
  15. Cuprite

Is there any way to get the battle log to show that a target was weak to a skill? Simple example: You use Fire on an ice monster, and the battle log says something along the lines of "Hit [Monster name]'s weak point!". Inverse would be something like "[Monster name] resisted the hit!". The...
  16. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

Welp. It's been 3 years and I've FINALLY added something new to this. Lmao. [Derp] Added "Ice Castle" to Battlebacks. Added "Snow Hills" to Battlebacks. Added "Castle Hall" to Battlebacks. Added "Horizon" to Battlebacks. Added "Icy Ship" to Battlebacks. Made these for a project I'm working on...
  17. Cuprite

Event One Map Game Challenge

Ye, agreed tbh. Lol. Also, the time shift thing literally only happens in the opening cutscene. Lol. (I'm also realizing that the switch limit will prevent something I wanted, so RIP any form of non-linearity. Lol) (Also probably getting a bit too ambitious for this challenge, but I wouldn't...
  18. Cuprite

Event One Map Game Challenge

Tbf, with the pictures, it does have a different look than if the player was simply transferred from another map. The before images have no animation whatsoever and it can actually fade from those images to an animated overworld which, afaik, can't be done via map transfer. Honestly looks way...
  19. Cuprite

The StatusMenuCore (v 1.1.1)

Is it possible to draw icons on the Element names? I've tried changed various instances of "drawText" to "drawTextEx", but it never seemed to work, so idk if it's doable or not. It's fine if not, but I just figured I'd ask. : P Love the way this status menu looks btw! Looks way nicer than...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note