Search results

1. maliyana

RMMV Getting Yanfly's Limited Skill Use to Allow Unlimited Use for Unique Battlers

I'll use a mixture of both options, 1 for allies and 2 for enemies. Many thanks.
  2. maliyana

RMMV Getting Yanfly's Limited Skill Use to Allow Unlimited Use for Unique Battlers

I'm using Yanfly's Limited Skill Uses plugin and wanted to know how to allow individual actors/enemies to have unlimited use of a specific skill (ie. Skill Fire Blaster is limited to a few uses for every actor and enemy, except actor Jimbo, who can use it as many times as he wants.)
  3. maliyana

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm using Yanfly's Limited Skill Uses plugin and wanted to know how to allow individual actors/enemies to have unlimited use of a specific skill (ie. Skill Fire Blaster is limited to a few uses for every actor and enemy, except actor Jimbo, who can use it as many times as he wants.)
  4. maliyana

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Not that I can find.
  5. maliyana

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

I know this one has been more or less abandoned, but does anyone know how to unhide blank monster entries? I want the enemy numbers to reflect the numbers in the database.
  6. maliyana

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

I've made some progress in getting the vertical windows, through commenting out lines 937 though 1008, and from changing 1123 & 1124 to: Window_CTB.prototype.initialize = function(y, opacity) { Window_Base.prototype.initialize.call(this, 1020, y - 3, ctb_window_width...
  7. maliyana

RMMV How to Draw Icons on Yanfly's Visual HP Gauges?

The short of it is that my game has specific types of enemies and I would like their health bars from Yanfly's script to append the appropriate icons underneath it. Here's a (very) rough mockup of what I'm going for:
  8. maliyana

RMMV Fully customizable Battle Status Menu that works well with Custom Gauges

@ShadowDragon Believe you meant $gameActors.actor, which was accepted, but now I get: "Cannot read property "actorID" of undefined error." EDIT: It should be noted that I'm using DrawText for testing purposes, and $gameParty.members()[0]._actorId was at least able to display the Actor's correct...
  9. maliyana

I looked at SRD's Hudmaker. The main issue is all it would really amount to is me redoing everything. Plus I would still need to find the correct script call, so it doesn't exactly solve the issue. In terms of this: I got the error: $dataActors.actor() is not a function. The main issue with...
  10. maliyana

So I've decided to use Yanfly's Actor Variables instead of the ICF plugin, and I got Victor's plugin to display a variable as a bar. Now, I would like to display specific variables for specific actors. My plan is something like: this.drawGauge(x + 6, y + 53, 208, (A VARIABLE VALUE EQUAL TO...
  11. maliyana

Bumping because I have sort of an idea what to do. I found this post which helped me sort things out, but what I really need now is a "getter" for the ICF's custom params, as the linked thread doesn't have it and the main thread for this ICF plugin also didn't have it and isn't really active. So...
  12. maliyana

ICF-Soft Main Utility

I've tried installing this(version 1.05b) and got this weird error. Any tips? EDIT: Turns out that this is an incompatibility with Galv's Image Cache plugin. For some godforsaken reason, it seems that Galv's plugin is reading every function past line 2856 as a png.
  13. maliyana

I'm trying to find at least two plugins that can do what I want for battle statuses: A battle status plugin that allows to completely change every aspect of the window. Essentially, I should be able to change the bars' placement and size, remove displayed text and values, etc. The other...
  14. maliyana

ICF-Soft Params Core

Would it be possible to display a CParam gauge on Victor's Status Menu? His plugin actually has a section for custom code, but I've no idea how I would go about it.
  15. maliyana

I knew that much. I'm looking for a scriptlet or what lines to edit.
  16. maliyana

Seems like the creator is long gone, but does anyone know how to make the turn predictions vertical and to the right of the screen rather than horizontal across the top?
  17. maliyana

Screen Variables

Is there a way to add a window skin and change the font type? I've tried using this plugin on Window_Variable and nothing happens.
  18. maliyana

Stat Polygon

Can you post a screenshot?
  19. maliyana

RMMV Using Yanfly's Second Chance Trick with HP Degeneration (ie. Poison)

This code works perfectly! Thank you for all of your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note