Search results

1. JacSkulls

What platform(s) do you release your games on?

Alright. Thank you for explaining it to me. That #5 got me worried the most, actually. Never really had that before but it can definitely happen to anyone and that's a huge red flag.
  2. JacSkulls

Oh? I didn't know anything about this. If it's not too much trouble, can you name some of these issues so I can see what my options are? I'm sure there are others that would like to know, actually. Unless they already do and I'm living under a rock. :o
  3. JacSkulls

Mainly just watching this to see what others say about it. I actually just stick with Itch.io because it's pretty much the only site I really know but as far as commercial goes, I'll just keep an eye on this and see what others has to say about it as I'm really curious, myself, as I'll...
  4. JacSkulls

Potential Missing Contents?

Ahh. Okay. Thank you. I'm currently downloading from Steam right now. On the current MV, I didn't see any DLC. Just a bunch of the same images. So maybe using the Steam version will fix it all up. As it turned out, it was just on my end that there was hardly anything in it. I told my friend...
  5. JacSkulls

I'm getting it from Steam now but the friend gave me his Keycode because he already had MV from purchasing MZ. From there, I downloaded it from the Shop on here and got it working but I didn't purchase anything so it didn't come with it. It just gave me all the basic stuff.
  6. JacSkulls

Alright, thank you. But what about those who receives the software as a gift and never gotten the base resource dlc?
  7. JacSkulls

Hey all. I notice that on MV, I tried to get the stats from the Classes but they were all the same and with very few skills added to it. My friend pointed out that it always had a lousy set but noticed some of the music content isn't there anymore. Especially one of his favorite one. We tried...
  8. JacSkulls

How do I...utilize a custom spritesheet for front view idle animation?

Lol. I'm glad to see it work but yes, for Enemy Animation, even for RPG Maker MZ(Using VisuStella), you have to use a placeholder. I can really only explain the sizes. Which mean that the bigger the Character size, the bigger the sprite sheet. Though, I did yours kind of lazy. I use GIMP and...
  9. JacSkulls

Try this as a test and see how it works for you.
  10. JacSkulls

I'm going to use one of my actual Character as an example. It's my Main Character. Lol. You'll notice it has 54 of the same Character. The game mechanic goes by the size and automatically go for 64 x 64 for each. The size is 576 x 384 as a whole. And since you explained to me that it's 250 x...
  11. JacSkulls

Did you make sure the Sprite is in it's correct order? It sounds like you'll need to enlarge the sprite sheet. If you don't think you can do it, I can do it for you and explain so you can learn from it. I don't know your actual Sprite size but it sounds like 500 is for the smaller sets. If you...
  12. JacSkulls

With rpg maker finding games other people wrote is easy how do i do so with mz

Lol. As @BenSD said, once you reach to either Completed or In Development, just click on the RMMZ that's next to the Name of the Title Game but don't click on the game, itself and you should have your list of RPG Maker MZ games. I also have a game made in RPG Maker MZ called The Guild of...
  13. JacSkulls

Suggestion More Damage Map Sprite option for Generator (RPG Maker MZ)

@Alexandr_7 Lol. From what I gathered, it does seem as if they are doing the best they can with what they have. I mean, I've seen far worst people who promises something and never bothered doing it to begin with. Plus, during my time with developments on games, I've noticed that one can't...
  14. JacSkulls

I'm fully aware of that. :D But one can always be a little hopeful. Lol. If nothing else, I'll just re-make the assets and turn them into a zip file with instructions on how to use. But will only do the basic assets unless I get permission from other Artist to use their assets. Currently on...
  15. JacSkulls

How to display skills that are attached to equipment in the equipment menu?

Ahh. My apologies. I misread that. Yes, what @BCj seems to work as well. Hope it works for you! And good luck.
  16. JacSkulls

How to display skills that are attached to equipment in the equipment menu?

First of all, go to Weapons. Then click on Skill > Add Skill You need to also add the Skill Type. Should start seeing this. EDIT: Yes, you can do the same for Armor as well.
  17. JacSkulls

Portrait square bug?! 0__o

In other word, just make sure it fix 96 x 96 per faces in pixel. You should be good. @RCXDan is correct on the size as a whole. Lol.
  18. JacSkulls

Description of the Feature: I'm hoping to make things easier for beginners and others with no editing pixel skills, to give them more defeated map sprite options in the Generator. Which means probably expanding the sprite sheet visualization or adding a defeated pose slot to change it.(I'm...
  19. JacSkulls

Are there any Defeated Character Sprites aside from the default?

Lol. I got a little impatience. I'll probably have to post some things on another thread topic aside from Resource Support but for anyone who might accidentally come across this, I did make this fairy recent. If you can't do anything with it currently due to lack of knowledge on Photoshop...
  20. JacSkulls

Well, I mean, you got One Piece, Dragon Ball, and Attack on Titan. Sometimes, the more cringy it...

Well, I mean, you got One Piece, Dragon Ball, and Attack on Titan. Sometimes, the more cringy it is, the better. Other times, if it's a little cringy, it's alright. But the whole focus in creating a game is to make your dream come to life in RPG Maker's style. You're bringing life to your own...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yamilonewolf