Search results

1. RMMV Irina Collectible Card Game Not Displaying Graphics?

I have read through the various Irina Collectible Card Game threads and while a lot of them mention the lag or other issues I have not been able to find a thread discussing the issue I am having. The problem I am having is that after I ported the sample project and plugins into my game, when...
  2. Ogg converter?

Anyone know of a safe Ogg convertor? By safe, I mean reputable and not having any malware or bloatware or potential viruses in it. I know that VLC Media Player can convert Wav files to Ogg files one at a time. But a program that could convert multiple MP3 and WAV files into Ogg would be ideal.
  3. Issue with initial Item count when starting New games

Whenever I do a playtest in RMMV for purposes of testing (using the playtest Icon, and then selecting 'New Game') , for some reason I always start off with 10 of each "regular item" that is programmed into my database. I do not start off with any Key Items in my database. I want to start the...
  4. RMMV Yanfly Stat Allocation (YEP 173): How do you grant AP?

This might be a basic question, but I am having trouble figuring it out even after watching the Yanfly Youtube video on Stat Allocation and reading through the documentation. How do you grant AP to the player to use in the first place? For instance, under Enemy Settings, after an enemy is...
  5. RMMV Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null

Hi, I am trying to use a summoning plugin in order to summon a additional actor who fights in front of the actor who summoned him, but I am encountering problems after I defeat a Dragonbones animated enemy. I am using SRD_SummonCore plugin summon system and also use the Yanfly and Kelyep's...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yamilonewolf