Search results

1. LuLight

Animation Perspective Fix

Good job, keep going.
  2. LuLight

RMVXA Atis's Gaze - Film/Motion Novel

Omg! that amazing sprite! It looks very alive. Do you accept for commission?
  3. LuLight

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Thank I edited the post. I get it, but my question is very simple, maybe the answer doesn't need to come with help. I just want a response It might just be a short answer. can or not. but I waited 2 days, I didn't wait 2 hours. + You are mistaken that I pay 100$ just for one feature, no one...
  4. LuLight

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Yanfly's script can display more state icons like this. Maybe I'm missing something. If anyone knows how to make the Visustella script display like this, please tell me. Thank you in advance.
  5. LuLight

Actors Friendship System

I Love You So Much!!
  6. LuLight

Actors Friendship System

Thank you Shaz I'm love this plugin and still use it :)
  7. LuLight

Actors Friendship System

thank you for updating  I love your plugin
  8. LuLight

Unleash Skills

this plugin great, simple & easy to use!!
  9. LuLight

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

thank you for fixed
  10. LuLight

Buffs & States Core   make text smaller when get the state.
  11. LuLight

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Hello TinyMine  please update "TinyGetInfoWnd" can set to don't show item information. thank you :) I need this plug-in
  12. LuLight

Item Log

Can you make it show lost item and gold too :) thank you
  13. LuLight

Hello Yanfly How can make Variable show in main menu and make it be main variable not actor. thank you PS. I want to make game score :D
  14. LuLight

Ark Save Engine 2.5.1 FINAL + Addons

Cool thank you + Can you make it don't remember choice please, because when select Erase it remember Erase in the other slot, player maybe accident to delete save file. + And my game crashed when load T T
  15. LuLight

Item Combination System

It's simple and great! thank you
  16. LuLight

Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

Crafting System sometime it don't play SE when select type to craft
  17. LuLight

Improve Counter Attack State Snippet

It's cool   thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yamilonewolf