Search results

1. FaolanBlade

RMMV EuA: Portsteele, a tactical strategy-rpg, available in early access development

Over the past week, the project team has expanded considerably. We now have a handful of artists and writers who are keen on getting the project moving forward. While this is great news, we are still looking for programmers and people who are familiar with the RMMV system. Traits we are...
  2. FaolanBlade

RMMV EuA: Portsteele, a tactical strategy-rpg, available in early access development

Hello, I'm Fao (f-way), an Irish game dev using the RMMV to develop my Embers upon Ashes series. Embers upon Ashes is a war strategy game set in a fictional world where great powers collide in a race for global conquest. EuA: Portsteele is in an Alpha-Access stage, and is very early in...
  3. FaolanBlade

FREE [Early Access Game] Embers upon Ashes: Skirmish - Looking for Testers, Artists, Creators & Warmongers!

The project is not just still ongoing but about to begin a major milestone in its development. Due to college I've been pretty bogged down with work, but with the end of the term coming up I've been waiting to get back in full swing. Characters and story are exactly what we need for the next...
  4. FaolanBlade

FREE [Early Access Game] Embers upon Ashes: Skirmish - Looking for Testers, Artists, Creators & Warmongers!

Hello hello, I am Fao (F-way) (short for Faolán (F-way-lawn))I'm an Irish game dev with a lot of enthusiasm for my projects I've been using RPGM VX since 2016 and RPGM MV since 2018 and have really gotten the hang of simple basics Which is why I'm so happy to finally have a project game that I...
  5. FaolanBlade

RMMV Error loading yanfly plugins on html deployment

Hello, I have a project that can be deployed as a Windows game.exe file and run perfectly on another Windows device. I would like to create a HTML for use on itch.io, however when I try run the html in the 'www' folder I receive many errors seemingly regarding yanfly's plugins and probably all...
  6. FaolanBlade

Any RPG Maker users from Ireland???

Sorry for the late reply, I myself am also an Irish game maker using MV, I agree that it would be nice to make a game set-in/about Ireland as we have a lotta potential for many genres and game types Find me online as: Faolán Blade

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashaki01