Search results

1. The_Exiled_One

The Knights of Aurora

Okay, I just now put out the updated version of the game with a lot of fixes to what was already there, finished the first main quest, and finished with the first town completely. I hope that you all enjoy! :D
  2. The_Exiled_One

Character Sprite Request

I'm absolutely terribly with all things art related. If I were to try to make it, I'd probably botch it majorly. By all means, I'll try it just to see if I can actually do, but it probably won't turn out well for me. But, for the record, I do have a demo for the game out that does feature...
  3. The_Exiled_One

Character Sprite Request

Hello, everyone! I'm searching for someone to make for me a few different kind of sprite "states" for each character from below (made by hiddenone).   The "states" that I'd be looking for are that of them lying down in sleep, sitting down, all of the "Damage" type of sprite positions, which...
  4. The_Exiled_One

VX Ace Possible Skill Script That I Need

Yep. That'll do. Thanks! 
  5. The_Exiled_One

There definitely is not one. Who do you recommend for me to use? 
  6. The_Exiled_One

No, I don't believe that I did. Well, at least I don't think that there was one that I saw. 
  7. The_Exiled_One

Combat Tutorial Event

Thank you so much! :D I now have the tutorial set up. Thanks. 
  8. The_Exiled_One

Combat Tutorial Event

Hello. I'm looking to make an event where you go through an optional combat tutorial in the first fight that you come across. How would you set it up for the event to happen? I'm looking for the event to happen as soon the battle begins before you do anything. Thanks for any help! :)
  9. The_Exiled_One

I'm looking for a script that I need for my game for the combat. You know how certain skills require certain weapons in the base game system, right? Well, I'm looking for a script that would require some skills to require you to wear certain types of equipment, like light, heavy, medium, cloth...
  10. The_Exiled_One

The Knights of Aurora

I certainly like your idea and find it funny actually. But I plan to have in the first fight to have an optional tutorial. "Would you like to view a tutorial?" "Yes? No?" And if they do yes again if they want to view the tutorial again, then it'll run through it again. Same with the save tutorial.
  11. The_Exiled_One

The Knights of Aurora

Okay. I just fixed the first two fights to be much easier, but I'll work on the tutorial text tomorrow if I have more time. As for the other issues, I'll get on that as fast as I can and be sure to have everything ready for when I put out the next update. 
  12. The_Exiled_One

The Knights of Aurora

[/SPOILER]Thank you ever so much for the criticism! :) I'm working on a lot of the changes now.  The only things that I can't do are the mend thing, because that's what the system does on it's own (I can't control that) and it looks right to me; it looks grammatically correct. I also can't do...
  13. The_Exiled_One

Octanis: The Legendary Thief [Recruitment]

Fair enough. When do you think that I'll do something involving the game? 
  14. The_Exiled_One

Oh the irony. Considering how there's a lockpick script that's almost exactly like the system from Skyrim. 
  15. The_Exiled_One

I liked the lockpick system. It reminds me of Oblivion. 
  16. The_Exiled_One

In that case, I'm your man for all of this things. I happily look forward to working with you. :D
  17. The_Exiled_One

Define writer. If you can give me specifics for what you mean, then I'll happily help you and the team. I'll also be the grammar checker; I'm a Grammar Nazi extraordinaire.
  18. The_Exiled_One

RPG Maker VX Ace RTP Style Face Requests

Woah! Another month has gone by without me bumping this. XD A part of me not wanting to bump this is because I had really been waiting for the holiday season to definitely end, now I just forgot about it until now again. My request is still open, I'll happily wait any length of time, and I'd...
  19. The_Exiled_One

The Knights of Aurora

XD What's with the face? 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashaki01