Search results

1. KilljoyAGP

Passive Skills

Can't download it from the link. It opens the .js file as text.
  2. KilljoyAGP

RPG Maker MZ - Enemy health bar issue

The Visustella suite. I don't think I have any that affect battles at all. I also use Some Random Dude's Hud maker, though I haven't used it for battles either.
  3. KilljoyAGP

RPG Maker MZ - Enemy health bar issue

When battling multiple enemies (front view battle) and using custom sprites, when enemy A is killed, its health bar stays at the top of the screen. I don't know how to get it to disappear and see no setting to do so.
  4. KilljoyAGP

Visustella Quest Maker issue

Will do. Thanks!
  5. KilljoyAGP

Since there are assets that use the SRD plugins, I'm going to reinstall them to see what happens and see which ones I can get rid of. It isn't working yet.
  6. KilljoyAGP

Thank you! I've been having probs with Hud maker Ultra too. The base being mv explains it. *sigh*
  7. KilljoyAGP

I picked this game up from a creator who abandoned it then used the base to start over. He did use MV. If I got the corresponding plugins for MZ, would this correct itself?
  8. KilljoyAGP

OK. It said unknown so I updated to 1.1.1 Game menu zooms in now, and the game wonts start. Got rid of the plugins that it was griping about (Khas lighting) and now there's this:
  9. KilljoyAGP

I just bought the Vis plugin so its the latest. Says version 1.11
  10. KilljoyAGP

I deleted all the plugins I'm not using, have placed the Vis plugin at the top, at the bottom, and started a new game with each thing. Still nothing.
  11. KilljoyAGP

Did both, still a no.
  12. KilljoyAGP

I only have this one Visustella plugin and its at the top
  13. KilljoyAGP

I set both 'Enable Quests in Menu' and 'Show Quests in Menu' as True and the quest tab STILL doesn't appear in the menu. This is why I am so confused. Is there a dependent plugin that I need for this to work?
  14. KilljoyAGP

Sorry about that.
  15. KilljoyAGP

I've used the search and couldn't find an answer to this. And yes, I'm a total newb to this! I bought Visustella's quest system for RPGM MZ and I understand how to use it (they gave a good help log...sort of) but what I can't figure out is this: How do I get the quest section to appear in the...
  16. KilljoyAGP

Help! Have time issue

Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashaki01