Search results

1. Tressenia

Call Specific Actor's Equip/Skill/Status Menu? (YEP Button Common Events)

Hi, I'm using Yanfly's Button Common Events to call specific menus with hotkeys, which works great for the most part. The problem is that when I hit the hotkey for the Equip, Skill, or Status menu, it takes me directly to the menu of the last selected actor. I'd like it to either take me to the...
  2. Tressenia

Followers ON/OFF in Options Menu? (YEP Options Core)

I downloaded Yanfly's Options Core today, and it works great! I noticed there's a way to add new options to the menu, but I can't figure it out. At a point in my game, you have four characters in the party and most of them are riding horses, so I know it could be annoying for the player to see...
  3. Tressenia

Flying Fairy Generator Parts (RMMV, RTP Style) - NEW Hairstyles 10 January 2020!

Hello! I never thought I'd be posting my own resources on here, but here I am! What you see here are edits of the RTP, so nothing is 100% original. I edited these for my own use, but I would like to share them with everyone so you guys can benefit, too! Let me know what you think! :hhappy...
  4. Tressenia

Flying Fairy Wings (MV, RTP Style)?

EDIT: I was able to edit some RTP resources and make my own flying fairy! :) Resource Type: TV generator part (wings, gender neutral) Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description: I'd like a generator part (with separate color file) for a flying/hovering fairy, similar to the RTP fairy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kuacq