Search results

1. Adam1013

Deployment for Mac from Windows

Hey all, I’m having requests to export my game for Mac. It is built on the Windows version of MV. Is this something that is possible? Will I need to do something extra to allow it to run on Mac? any feedback or direction on this would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!
  2. Adam1013

RMMV Updating existing items for players

Hey I’m having a bit of an issue with providing updates for my game. I am using MV and the Yanfly suite of plugins example; my player as acquired “sword” in an update, if I change the information in the database that belongs to “sword”, the player does not get an updated “sword”. they will...
  3. Adam1013

RMMV Final Fantasy XI Braver v1.3

THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL FAN GAME Version 1.3 *Contains 30 - 50+ hours of gameplay* Feedback and bug reports are appreciated and I hope you enjoy the project! Download Link **Updated as of 7/10/21 Braver Download **Join Discord for updates & assistance https://discord.gg/mMZRkbPxzj...
  4. Adam1013

Live Stream Let's Plays!

Hey guys, I'm a mod of a growing RPG Maker community looking to get some game devs some exposure! We've been having some great streams lately with a lot of positive feedback :) Games will be given time in Live Streams and posted to our Youtube channel once completed. They will be played and...
  5. Adam1013

RMMV Final Fantasy XI Braver (New Build 5/31/21)

THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL FAN GAME Version 0.9.3a *Contains 30 - 50+ hours of gameplay* Feedback and bug reports are appreciated and I hope you enjoy the project! Download Link **Updated as of 5/31/21 Braver Download **Join Discord for updates & assistance https://discord.gg/qyBjxEg...
  6. Adam1013

Final Fantasy XI: Braver Chapter 1

Final Fantasy XI: Braver Chapter One THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL FAN GAME Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_-Xn3_TODzEeVNSRlN5SHpRVlU Story & Brief History: Embark on an epic journey through the seemingly endless lands of Vana’diel filled with bustling cities and savage...
  7. Adam1013

Actor Sound Effects

I've been looking for awhile and can't find a good site to get actor sound effects from. Is there a resource for this available somewhere? I'm looking for battle cry type sound effects.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kuacq