Search results

1. The_Exiled_One

Character Sprite Request

Hello, everyone! I'm searching for someone to make for me a few different kind of sprite "states" for each character from below (made by hiddenone).   The "states" that I'd be looking for are that of them lying down in sleep, sitting down, all of the "Damage" type of sprite positions, which...
  2. The_Exiled_One

Combat Tutorial Event

Hello. I'm looking to make an event where you go through an optional combat tutorial in the first fight that you come across. How would you set it up for the event to happen? I'm looking for the event to happen as soon the battle begins before you do anything. Thanks for any help! :)
  3. The_Exiled_One

VX Ace Possible Skill Script That I Need

I'm looking for a script that I need for my game for the combat. You know how certain skills require certain weapons in the base game system, right? Well, I'm looking for a script that would require some skills to require you to wear certain types of equipment, like light, heavy, medium, cloth...
  4. The_Exiled_One

The Knights of Aurora

Here's the game adaptation of my novel on Wattpad! :D And as a heads up, there are themes of sex, drugs and alcohol, violence, a lot of that one, religion, and philosophy that are to be implemented into the game, so proceed with caution when I actually do put that into the game if you're...
  5. The_Exiled_One

I Need Someone To Clear The White For Me; None of My Software Can Do It

As the title implies, I need someone to get rid of the white spots in the background of the icons, which are everywhere; I used MS Paint to edit in 32 new icons to the usual set I use. The reason that I can do this myself is that I simply get; MS Paint is too stupid to be able to clear...
  6. The_Exiled_One

Title Screen Wanted

I'm looking for someone to be awesome enough to help make a title screen for my game that I can be proud of. HEADER TEXT: The Knights of Aurora SUBHEADER TEXT: オーロラの騎士 OTHER INFORMATION: A mixture of black and silver, as in white as the base color with black accenting it and an assortment of...
  7. The_Exiled_One

How Do I Get My Game Ready For A Demo Download?

I'm trying to set my game up for a demo download in the Early Projects section. How do I do that as far the files and setup go, and what would be the best methods to do so? What are the best websites to use that aren't full of viruses? Any and all help will be appreciated. Thank you. :D
  8. The_Exiled_One

Is There A Script Fitting My Idea?

I'm looking for a script to use for my game. What I'm looking for is a script that will have another type of skill point to use in battle other than MP and normal skill points. The context for looking for this script is that I plan on having another type of skill aside from magic and normal...
  9. The_Exiled_One

Script Assistance

I'm using a scanning enemy script from here. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/6192-scan-enemy/  I understand the gist of the script, but I honestly have no clue as to how I can show the weaknesses of the enemies. For example, I have a bee enemy that I want to show is weak to fire...
  10. The_Exiled_One

Problem With Khas's Lighting Effects

I've been trying to use Khas's Lighting Effects, but I've been having an odd problem that I can't seem to solve. I set up a light changer to have my room dark with the script, but whenever I try to go to the next room, I can't move. The way I set it up was that the lighting would change and the...
  11. The_Exiled_One

Custom Character Sprites Wanted

My request has now been fulfilled. People can still feel free to read this, if they'd like to for some reason, but I don't need the sprites now that they're in my possession and posted here in this topic. The sprites are here in this post and down below for you to use and look at. If you'd like...
  12. The_Exiled_One

RPG Maker VX Ace RTP Style Face Requests

I'm looking for customized characterfaces to use in my RPG in progress. The face sets would also only have a single facial feature so that they could be used in any scenario, but would still fit their characters. I would like it if the busts did look professional though in their design though...
  13. The_Exiled_One

Khas Awesome Lighting Effects

Here's the link. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/4917-khas-awesome-light-effects/ How would I make say blue light with the script, if that's possible?
  14. The_Exiled_One

Seeking Holder Animated Battlers For RPG

Hello, I am seeking the animation of several Holder Style Animated battlers for my RPG. (The pixelated types that Holder himself and many others use is what I would like.) Always ask questions on what I'd want if I wasn't being specific enough (my apologies), if you'd like, feel free to offer...
  15. The_Exiled_One

How Do I Stop My Event Actors From Continuing Their Movement?

I'm pretty new to RPG Maker VX Ace, but I am slowly making progress in my first project that may or may not be better than the first one on average. Anyway, back on topic: I've come up with the way that I want to do my project and I've already done the first three maps flawlessly, except for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight