Search results

1. ashley

Help with custom tileset?

Hi all. Tilesets are the bane of my existence. I've started to create a custom tileset for inside, using Inside_A2 as a base (I took the image, created a template from it, and used that to organize my tiles). The tiles are 48 x 48 and I've made the layout it just like Inside_A2. However, when I...
  2. ashley

Simple Custom Title Screen??

I'm sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum to post to. I'm kind of lost when it comes to this website. :( I am completely struggling. All I want to do is to replace the default title screen with a custom image I've made. When I go to the System tab and go to alter the background image, my...
  3. ashley

Custom Tileset Help?

Not sure if this is the right place to post, whoops ^^ So I have a custom tileset that I'd like to use in my game. I've made sure that I'm uploading the png to the right place and such. The tileset shows up fine in the editor, but when I run the game, that isn't the case. I can walk around, but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight