Search results

1. EdithHyde

MogHunter's Weather + Other questions

First of all, I'm not a programmer and I don't pretend to be one. I'm only a map designer and an artist, I am actually playing around to make my maps work on the game and be sure to realize something very very good looking. But of course, since as I said I'm not a programmer, I do have questions...
  2. EdithHyde

[YEP GridFree Doodads] With animations?

Pretty noob about all this stuff you know. I can't find a proper tutorial to this, but I have an animated falling leaf I do really want to see in my map. So I know it is possible with YEP's plugin but dunno why it can't load? I mean, in the menu my animation just does not appear. Someone can...
  3. EdithHyde

[YEP GridFree Doodads] F10 not working

Guys I'm going crazy about this. ; ; I'm working on RMMV from my laptop these days, and finally I came up with the use of the doodads once again. The problem is that I can't use F10 to open the main menu! Okay, honestly I don't think it's because of the plugin, my laptop just open screen setup...
  4. EdithHyde

YEP Message Core + RS Text Align Issue!

Okay, actually I'm using YEP Message Core + RS Text Align plugin to create a centered personalized text. What's the issue? I can't wrap the text correctly. I tried anything in my mind to fix this but I'm not a programmer, I'm a mapper, I'm just tryin' to play here and here to understand...
  5. EdithHyde

BindPicturesToMap's causing a little problem!

Okay, I have to admit it's my fault because the plugin I think it's perfect, buuut. I got a map that is 30x31 and I've done anything in the tutorial I fount to connect all the images. The tutorial is this: The only thing that change it's that I used YEP_RegionRestrictions to able the character...
  6. EdithHyde

Hello cuties ~

Hello to everyone! I'm Edith, or Fei, and first of all I'm sorry for my bad english! I'm new to RM, just bought MV a week ago and I'm totally into it trying to do my best to create my game. I think to be a little good at making maps ( with & without parallaxing, included shadows and lights )...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight