Search results

1. Variable Calendar/Weather System

Wow! I don't know why I didn't think of that! That was exactly the problem! There was a script (Volume Control For RGSS3 by Kal) that seems to have caused the problem. It works perfectly now! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your help man, you rule! C:
  2. Variable Calendar/Weather System

Well, This is my version of the script! As for the weather, I only messed around with the tints, nothing else that I can remember. D: here's what you asked for! http://www.mediafire.com/view/8f8d84e1grkhhqh/My_error.txt (and sorry for the problems!)
  3. Variable Calendar/Weather System

AHHHHHHH I GET IT! Haha, Thank you very much, the pictures helped! (feel pretty dumb for it to be so easy lol, but THANK YOU, I understand the concept now!) Still don't know about the arguments thing; do you know anything about that? :c
  4. Variable Calendar/Weather System

This is exactly what line 316 says:     RPG::BGS.new(temp[2], temp[3], temp[4]).play 317 just says end PS: I'm using an event (a door) to be locked from 6pm (Variable 17 as in, military time) but the door would dissapear, so i decided to make 3 event pages for the door, one that had a variable...
  5. Variable Calendar/Weather System

This is exactly what line 316 says:     RPG::BGS.new(temp[2], temp[3], temp[4]).play 317 just says end, I can provide you with my version of the script, if you think it'll help o-o
  6. Variable Calendar/Weather System

First of all, I have to thank you for this awesome script Selchar! Really loving it so far! But I came into a problem, the third day of spring, at 12 (midnight) it gives me an argument error. "HM calendar line 316 ArgumentError Ocurred. wrong number of arguments (4 for 3)" This is an image of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight