Search results

1. desertbriar

Mapping and Map Design tips

Hello! I made a little guide on mapping techniques I use. This may or may not be more advanced as it assumes you know some of the basics of the map editor. This tutorial doesn't cover autotiles, I don't really use them since I prefer more detail with manual mapping. I usually draft my maps in...
  2. desertbriar

Eventing Respawning Foraging Nodes and Enemies Using Script Calls

Hello! In this tutorial we will be using events to represent on-map enemy encounters and foraging/mining nodes, turning on their self switch after the event executes, then call a common event at some point (like using an inn) to reset the self switches for those events on their map to allow them...
  3. desertbriar

Tips and Tricks with Luna Engine MV

Hi all, I’m not a pro at Luna Engine MV myself but I can provide a couple tips and tricks I picked up while learning the engine from others and the documentation, since there’s currently only a few tutorials out there currently. Although I’m not the best at explaining or teaching things so I...
  4. desertbriar

Actor command submenus in battle

I'm aiming for a minimalist battle ui as an addon/minor edit to yanfly battle core's ui but don't know how to create submenus or where to edit the code. I'm also using the yanfly row plugin.
  5. desertbriar

[Solved] FE style Followup attack

What I'm trying to do is have the actor attack twice or get attacked twice by the enemy (the second attack is a lower percentage of damage of the first attack) when the actor has >10 speed than the enemy or the enemy has >10 speed than the actor, like Fire Emblem does. I tried [force action] in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight