Search results

1. matgraz

OcRam - Layers plugin (for MV)

The sprite fuction keeps crashing my game (Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getSpriteId' of undefined). I'm not sure why, i've tried basically the same plugin command (just changed X and Y) in another project and it worked, i think maybe its conflicting with another plugin, i've also...
  2. matgraz

Eli Balloon Positions

If i notice something i tell you! Thanks for the help!
  3. matgraz

Eli Balloon Positions

Thanks for the reply! Bora lá! -I'm using MV -Nope, i was not aware of no Eli Book, now i see it's the core plugin hahaha. I got here through google search and i didn't see no instruction in the help file or here. Anyways, i've tried with the Eli book and it worked (each one is a customized...
  4. matgraz

RMMV How can i offset all the YEP_doodads in a map after i increase it's size?

I'm so sorry, i didn't specified it was YEP's plugin, i edited the original post, i hope it didnt go to waste :/
  5. matgraz

Eli Balloon Positions

Hi! I've tried your plugin since i use bigger custom characters but i couldnt make it work, it did no effect (i want to align them more to the right and lower) I'm not sure i did anything wrong, i even tried messing with the parameters but to no avail. I placed it on the bottom of my plugin...
  6. matgraz

RMMV How can i offset all the YEP_doodads in a map after i increase it's size?

I'm using YEP's Doodads plugin on my game and I've recently had to resize my map 20 tiles Width and Height, but my doodads were all in the right place already, i want to find a way to move them all at once. I've opened the Doodads.js to mess with the position of doodads but i can't seem to tell...
  7. matgraz

Nah its just misaligned, its not supposed to be there on image 2, it moved together with the camera
  8. matgraz

I'm having conflict with SRD Camera Core, whenever i change the focus of the camera, the layers i set before change focus together, even though i'm marking them as fixToMap, if i change the focus of the camera i think it understands that the map changed, idk. This is how it looks: Focus on...
  9. matgraz

Oh thanks a lot! :D:thumbsup-right: Ohhh so that was it! Makes sense, i got it working: foreground, animation and even put a picture in multiply for added mood. Now i'm just trying to figure out how to hide those images flicking into screen the first frames, i'm guessing the problem is loading...
  10. matgraz

Hi @OcRam ! Thanks a lot for this plugin it's helping me with my hand drawn maps. I'm just having a bit of an issue inheriting those images into the battle scene, i've checked everything in 'battle layer' parameters as true but it wont inherit into the battle. I'm trying to make a...
  11. matgraz

RMMV Is there anyway to set a % on 'add state x' action on YEPs action sequences?

I see! I thought you should first ask it to roll a number then refer to that number, but as i see it's done in just one command Also i see that you can put the else if right next to each other in the same line, that helps a lot to read it This is actually good advice, didnt think about that...
  12. matgraz

RMMV Is there anyway to set a % on 'add state x' action on YEPs action sequences?

Nice! I got it working, thanks! Just to be sure, this is the proper way to write it , right? if $gameVariables.value(1) >= 11 && $gameVariables.value(1) < 21 animation 125: target change variable 3 = 1 action effect motion evade: target else if $gameVariables.value(1) == 0 change variable 3 =...
  13. matgraz

<0.5 Woudn't it be 50% chance? Is it this plugin? It's not by DreamX's but the description sounds like it https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/action-sequence-nested-if.79325/
  14. matgraz

I have 3 different IF... statements inside my notetags, i want to have a different chance of adding a certain status depending on which one of these conditions you meet if $gameVariables.value(1) >= 11 && $gameVariables.value(1) < 21 animation 125: target change variable 3 = 1 action effect...
  15. matgraz

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is there anyway to set a % on 'add state x' action on YEPs action sequences?
  16. matgraz

RMMV YEP Action Sequence: How can i deal an action effect without using the line 'action effect' ?

The title question might sound kinda silly, but here's the issue: - I'm trying to make an active deffense system, meaning that if the player hits the 'confirm' button at a right time during an enemie's attack animation, the playable character will do an 'evade' motion and take less% of the...
  17. matgraz

RMMV Damage Calculation with SRD Sequence Input plugin

This is a plugin that allows you to make a timed input to increase the damage/defense while in a YEP's action sequence. You actually write it in the action sequence notetags. Pretty cool stuff. It used to have a instructional video but it was pulled off and now i can't figure out how to make the...
  18. matgraz

RMMV Altimit Pixel Movement Help - Random Movement

I've read most of it then speed read the last 5 pages since no one was reporting this problem anymore and was just reporting on Region Restriction, but i'm not using it. There's even another user having the same problem i'm having July 2020, but no one respond to them I just found another much...
  19. matgraz

RMMV Altimit Pixel Movement Help - Random Movement

I'm running into an issue that i can't seem to get around or find the fix inside the plugin: If you set an event to do Random movement route, it perfoms a lot of tiny pixel steps i don't know exactly why. I've been reading the plugin's original thread and they even say they fixed this problem...
  20. matgraz

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

i'm reading this thread and i'm having the same issue, they say they'd make an option to turn off diagonal move for events but i can't see to find it

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight