Search results

1. Elyswer

[2D RPG] Fabrication - Now Available on Steam!

Thank you, yeah I was trying to to embed the Steam widget since I saw some-else do it, but this link should do for now. :)
  2. Elyswer

[2D RPG] Fabrication - Now Available on Steam!

Fabrication - Ver 1.0.0 Engine: RPG Maker VXAce Fabrication is a story-rich turn-based RPG. In an effort to uncover the truth behind their recent schemes, a rebellion rises against the ruling authority known as the Government. You will play as four individuals drawn by this common goal...
  3. Elyswer

RMVXA White Pearl (~25hr Turn Based RPG) w/ Sidequests + Crafting

Sure! How are you finding the game so far?
  4. Elyswer

With V1.0.5, comes fixes, performance changes to the battle system and a new cut-scene sequence. This concludes the updates for 2017 (unless something major appears), and possibly the implementation of new sequences and cut-scenes as I feel pretty much satisfied with it now. Have fun, and enjoy...
  5. Elyswer

I have made a very quick hotfix for White Pearl, where the error is present in all versions. For those downloading or playing the game, please download the hotfix folder. The download instructions are included in the file and the "Patch 1.0.4 Hotfix" development log.
  6. Elyswer

RMVXA Goldbears great adventure

This looks utterly ridiculous and I'm bound to give it a try.
  7. Elyswer

V1.0.4 is here (yesterday, in fact) and along with balance changes, I made a few fixes. I also added a new battle transition, and a new cut-scene too.
  8. Elyswer

My intention was for the player to use Guard when the boss used Charged Element as a powerful attack would happen afterwards ^^ so just a little tip there. I'm glad there was a challenge, hopefully you'll get the hang of the rest! I've tweaked the enemies in Prevesta Forest and Darkheart's...
  9. Elyswer

Ah, you could've done a little grinding with Elrise in Prevesta Forest to bump up his level a bit - but I didn't do that and I turned out fine. Might be the equipment then. I'm going to tweak the enemies anyway. What bosses did you struggle with?
  10. Elyswer

Thanks a bunch for testing my game! The issue with the title screen movie is described in the KnownIssues .txt file, where I'm attempting to find a better fix for future patches. You can return to the title screen after the movie is finished by pressing Enter/X/Square. Yes, I believe some maps...
  11. Elyswer

RMMV Titans of Illumia (15+hrs Non-Linear RPG)

It's great you're doing something about it ^^ I actually really enjoyed the game, but I'm stuck on it due to everything hitting too hard! Once you've finished with that, I'll start playing again.
  12. Elyswer

RMMV Titans of Illumia (15+hrs Non-Linear RPG)

I played some of the game (up until after the prologue), and I left a rating, review and bug report for you over at itch. I'm going to have to reduce the rating to 3 since they game is just incredibly unbalanced. Fooljastic is right in what he says - the game is just too difficult. The odds are...
  13. Elyswer

Ah, okay. I've fixed the images now.
  14. Elyswer

White Pearl Synopsis Screenshots Download Here: Main Characters Main Locales
  15. Elyswer

Radiant Arc VX Ace - (Going to be Remade in MV)

This is exactly like what I'm making too. Mine is going to be remade in MV once released :) I wish you luck in development! Sounds great.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight