Search results

1. MRD256

Character Generator Problems

Yeah, I did have all the files named right. But I had duplicate files with like a (2) or (3) at the end, and apparently, they messed it up.
  2. MRD256

Um... never mind, I found the issue. Apparently, you can't have foreign files inside the generator folder.
  3. MRD256

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, so please correct me if not But I'm having an issue with RPG Maker MV's character generator. Whenever I try to adjust the skin tone of females... it doesn't change from the default skin tone. It only does this on the TV and TVD sprites, Face...
  4. MRD256

Simple RM2K3/FF-esque Windowskins for RPG MV/MZ

Hi there. Is it okay if I use these window skins in a commercial project?
  5. MRD256

The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

For my entry, I was thinking of doing a puzzle game in which a girl returns to her deceased grandpa's mansion to solve a mystery he left for her. Her grandpa was an Astronomer and loved the stars in the sky, and at the end, Does this count for the "Reach the Stars" theme?
  6. MRD256

So that means non commercial and commercial, as long as I credit?
  7. MRD256

Hey, I was just wondering. I wanted to use this generator for the game, but is it legal for the contest? I know it's old, but I like its style. http://lovelymoro.web.fc2.com/moromagalabo.html
  8. MRD256

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Hi, I tried to download your demo of this plugin, but Dropbox gave me an error, so I can't download it.
  9. MRD256

Deleting the Save file after Game Over?

Does anyone know if there's a plugin that can delete the current save file if you Game Over? I know I can just not allow the player to save, but the game is kinda long, and I'd rather not have the player play several hours in one sitting, unless they want to of course. So I'd at least like them...
  10. MRD256

Battle options at te push of a button

BUMP: Anyone?
  11. MRD256

BUMP: Anyone have any ideas? I'm not asking you to make one, I just want to know if any exist.
  12. MRD256

Does anyone know any good plugins that allow you to have all your basic commands (Attack, Guard, Skills, Wait, etc.) at the push of a button like in Persona 5? And able to scroll through target enemies when you're not in the Skill/Item window? This is for RPG Maker MV.
  13. MRD256

Random Death interval with Yanfly Buff&States Core

I tried inputting the code into the notebox of the state, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything. I even set it to just add the state upon regen and it's not doing anything. Is there something I'm missing?
  14. MRD256

sounds good, although the game also uses the ATB battle system and has a Tick-based regen system. I was more thinking it would do it on Regeneration. <Custom Regenerate Effect> You think this could work?
  15. MRD256

In my project, I'm using Yanfly's Buff&States core plugin and I have a state that acts like poison to an actor's MP, but I also want this state to possibly kill the actor based on a random interval. Say for example, it generates a random number between 1-50 and if the number is >= 40, it kills...
  16. MRD256

Alternate Basic Attack Skills

I realize that now. Thanks
  17. MRD256

Hey, thanks. I didn't know Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugin could do that.
  18. MRD256

Does anyone know any good plugins for changing what skills certain actors use as their basic attack skill? For RPG Maker MV
  19. MRD256

Replacement for MAT & MDF

I think I'm good on omitting them now, I don't need to. I like @Aesica 's idea. Where MAT can be R.ATK (Ranged Attack) and regular ATK will be changed to P.ATK (Physical ATK), and MDF will be come E.DEF (Energy Defense) against lasers, radiation, etc. and normal DEF will become P.DEF (Physical...
  20. MRD256

Replacement for MAT & MDF

hmmm, that's an idea. In the game, I only have 4 party members and 2 of them strictly use Ranged attacks (one uses a Bow, the other uses Guns). As for Theo, I know what kind of game I want to do, and I wasn't asking how to make Yanfly's script work how I want, I was just stating my problem. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My hand hurts from holding the pen for so many hours none stop...:kaocry:
Froggo32 wrote on Soulrender's profile.
I have to ask, who's on your pfp? The character really reminds me of Edgeworth from Ace Attorney lol. I'm really curious.

I'm trying to port L10nMV.js into XP, may probably (because this is my toy project in hobby) coming to XP, VX, VXA.

Learn more about L10nMV.js : https://github.com/Creta5164/L10nMV.js
L10nMV.js forum post : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...r-game-without-modifying-your-project.120813/
Here's a gif of the reflection. Ace has some pretty cool sprite effects.
cYtUgp8.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whatsapp2