Search results

1. ClockworksGod

Animated Crafting Minigame Help

So I'd like to create an animated crafting system that encourages the player to experiment with different materials in order to find new ways to craft things. The thing is, I want this to be very visually natural and tactile, not something done through menus. The idea I had was for a potion...
  2. ClockworksGod

Khas Awesome Light Effects

@Khas: Yep, that was it. I probably should have been able to figure that out. But whatever, it works perfectly now! I just want to make it known that I am in love with your script, and it's going to be very helpful in my game. Its a Halloween-themed RPG. I'll be crediting you for the script and...
  3. ClockworksGod

@Khas: ... Oh my god, I've made a fool of myself. I got too excited about you telling me how to use the wait command that I forgot to read the rest of your post and completely missed that entire paragraph. I'm so sorry.  But anyway... I tested that with a 300 frame wait time, and it executes...
  4. ClockworksGod

@Khas: That ALMOST works... It turns on the flashlight and it stays on for x amount of time before turning off again, but the problem is that the character is completely immobilized until the time runs out... I wonder if it would work if I were to make the skill apply a state and apply the...
  5. ClockworksGod

Pathfinding

I'm trying to set up an event that will move away from the player toward a specific point, but stop and wait if the player gets too far away. The intent is to create a sort of guide that the player is meant to follow out of a dark cave. Could I accomplish that with this script? 
  6. ClockworksGod

Follow the NPC

Hey, I need a little bit of help with this event. I'm trying to make an NPC that the player has to follow so that it moves on a set path, but will only move when the player is approaching. I could just use a series of event triggers that move the NPC from one 'stop' to the next, but I would...
  7. ClockworksGod

Drop Item Sets

Ok, so I need some help understanding how to use the Variables condition... My game has a bestiary which is filled up by using pages collected from enemies. So, you kill a bat, get the page as an item, then use the page to add the Bat entry to the bestiary. What I want this script for is to...
  8. ClockworksGod

This is what I've got so far... It turns the flashlight on okay, but it just stays on forever after that. I was trying to figure out how to have it run out after a while. I'm SURE I'm not using that hide command correctly, just not sure how I would correctly use it.  @>Comment: [light...
  9. ClockworksGod

I'm having two problems... First, I'm not sure how to configure my tilesets so that the script knows how to cut the lighting. The other thing is that I have a skill that calls a common event that activates the flashlight effect, but I want it to only stay on for a certain time before going out...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanjocobs