Search results

1. Austrian

Anyway to add Custom Class Parameters in MZ?

Hello all, Is there a way to setup custom growth parameters for classes in MZ, similar to YEP Base and Class parameters in MV? I like to setup a formula for growth base parameters and experience levels per class. But haven't been able to figure out how to do this in MZ. I do have VisuStella's...
  2. Austrian

How to check if skill is being used in battle

Hello, I am trying to check to see if battler is using a certain skill so that a certain condition triggers. I thought the script call was user.currentAction().item(0.id === x, with x being the skill ID. However whenever I use this i get the error code saying "item is undefined. " for more...
  3. Austrian

Storing Actor to a Variable from User Choice

Hello, Is there a way to store a user choice to a variable? For example, if user chooses to remove actor A from the party, is there a way to store that actor ID into a variable and later re-add him back to the party by using the variable? Thanks.
  4. Austrian

RMMV Kingdoms of Conflict: The Void Within

Kingdoms of Conflict: The Void Within Foreword Hey all, this is my first official RPG Maker game. I actually started this project awhile back but somehow ended up losing the file due to the save being corrupted so I had to start over. Needless to say, lesson learned (backup, with backup, and...
  5. Austrian

Shield Block?

hey everyone, I was wondering is there a way to add blocking mechanics in MV? Or if anyone know if there's a plugin? Any info is appreciated thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanjocobs