Search results

1. PixelBoy360

MZ Change Battle View in Game From Sideview back to Frontview

I got the script to work but now when I attack in first person I get this error?
  2. PixelBoy360

You guys are amazing I sincerely appreciate the help! So do i make it a js.plugin or an in-game script?
  3. PixelBoy360

I know Shaz made a plugin that does it but it's clearly only for MV, when I try it in MZ and it just causes a bunch of errors. Can anyone help me out javascript-wise? Are there functions it can call that affect the battle view? Or does anyone have a plugin that works in MZ?
  4. PixelBoy360

Change Battle Mode

Whenever I go to attack an enemy in a troop with FV. The game crashes and shows this error: Is this because I'm using MZ instead of MV?
  5. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Skills and States Core VisuStella MZ <JS On Expire State> Doesn't Work!

I think it worked, I'm going to double check it in an hour and get back to you!
  6. PixelBoy360

<JS On Expire State> user.forceAction(211, -1); BattleManager.forceAction($gameParty.members()[1]); </JS On Expire State>
  7. PixelBoy360

I've been trying to apply to a state: <JS On Expire State> user.forceAction(394, -1); BattleManager.forceAction($gameParty.members()[1]); </JS On Expire State> But it doesn't apply the skill at all. I was referencing this thread...
  8. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Dragoon Jump??? Let's just get this out of the way

I know this is an old thread but when I do this, the enemy goes up, but doesn't come down? It's like the game isnt reading the state not tag?
  9. PixelBoy360

RMMZ Battle Core VisuStella MZ Help: Make a character attack each enemy

I'm trying to remake my old action sequences from MV in MZ using the VisuStella Battle Core. But I haven't seen anyway to tell the system to attack each enemy one at a time instead of just attacking everyone at once. This is the Old action sequence from MV for reference: <setup action> clear...
  10. PixelBoy360

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Anyone's help would be appreciated. The plugin used to work but not when I activate it. It just crashes. This is the best beast plugin out there I really need this to work.
  11. PixelBoy360

SV Overlay Upgrade (add/edit SV Overlay Animations for your States!)

Does this plugin still work? The link is dead and I can't find an alternative anywhere.
  12. PixelBoy360

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Any plugin that disables the touch screen mechanic will disable the game editor. (EX: YEP_TouchInputDisabler)
  13. PixelBoy360

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

I have a problem where when I press the tab I see the buttons at the bottom, but nothing happens when I click them. The plugin used to work, so I'm not sure what's wrong?
  14. PixelBoy360

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (June Update)

Still, nothing is happening. I even tried changing all the region numbers to see if it's just a confliction, but no dice. I tried pasting the basic one from the link: And it didn't do anything.
  15. PixelBoy360

I tried the ice cave one from your link and it yielded the same results.
  16. PixelBoy360

Does this plugin still work on MV? I still have the problem of walking into the void. There's no indication of the plugin even working?
  17. PixelBoy360

YEP_Options Core Crashes

I just ended up using a plugin list from a backup from yesterday so its good.
  18. PixelBoy360

Galv Diagonal Movement isn't Completely Working

Thanks, I definitely check it out!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan001