Search results

1. Linally

How to make an event trigger when you buy something

Hi all! My question is about getting an EVENT item to show when I've bought an item. In this particular project, I want you to be able to buy "key items", like furniture. And when you buy this furniture from the shop, it being in the inventory should cause the event to trigger on the map, and...
  2. Linally

Enemy Chase Horror Script Request

I've been trying my damnedest to make this work with out a script, but there's just no way I can do it. A script along these lines should be the answer. I've seen quite a few people looking for something like this too. What I Want It To Do: Event Character is able to:        Use transfer...
  3. Linally

Monster Approach = Game Over Problem

So, I understand the whole, set monster to approach and event touch = a game over. But what I want to do, and cannot figure out how to achieve, is getting the event monster to FOLLOW the player through DOORS. Say....for a good 10 seconds, I want this monster following relentlessly. Much like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan001