Search results

1. [MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

I don't know how to access the documentation, the problem is me :S And keyboard support is still planned?
  2. [MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

It's just me or the documentation is empty?
  3. Localization - Translate your project into several languages

I kinda want to delete my comment now hehe Thanks
  4. Localization - Translate your project into several languages

.pot, powerpoint? idk how that would work
  5. OcRam MZ -plugins

When an event goes from one point to another when the phase of the day changes, does it use the MZ auto path? Because it gets stuck on things Edit: I had an event that interfered with the best possible path, so the game tried to take another route but it didn't work well.
  6. OcRam MZ -plugins

Trying little by little I'm understanding it better, but I don't know how to link 2 events.
  7. OcRam MZ -plugins

NPC Scheduler looks awesome but man i don't understand anything lmao
  8. N_BustDialog

Works like a charm, thanks!
  9. N_BustDialog

Yeah, exactly
  10. N_BustDialog

Other bug: pictures from the "Show Picture" command hide the busts Edit: not all the pictures, is kinda inconsistent
  11. N_BustDialog

When Neutral Side is chose, this error happens
  12. [MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

If the resolution of the project is changed the gamepad doesn't work anymore, I don't even understand why that happens.
  13. [MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

When you leave a menu from the main menu there is a big possibility that the game crashes, I have seen this in the demo, I have not tested it in a new project.
  14. [MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

When i download the plugin is always corrupted(Edit: Fixed) Is it possible to assign WASD to the movement and left click to the attack of the selected weapon?
  15. Localization - Translate your project into several languages

Is there a way to translate things from the Visustella Quest System? I'm trying but it doesn't work EDIT: SOLVED.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan001