Search results

1. Earthboundish Sprite Display Error

I tried to put this script: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,47693.0.html Mother 3 Sprite Display but this happened :( This is the XP Style Battle: It's around this part: #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # ● [追加]:座標の設定...
  2. Mother 3 Like menu?

Is it able to make a menu like this? I probably think it is cause people already made the ring menu.
  3. VX Ace Script Window_Selectable Error

I start a battle then it says this error :( Script 'Window_Selectable' line 61: ZeroDivisionError occured divided by 0 This is Window_Selectable line 61 def row_max [(item_max + col_max - 1) / col_max, 1].max end
  4. Is there any way to make Timed Attacks on VX Ace?

If you don't know Combos are like if you push the A button at the right time you get another hit Example: Thanks!
  5. What's your thoughts on RPG Maker UNITE

I'm just curious
  6. Mother 20XX

Hello, I'm currently making a game called Mother 20XX, I'm Currently Trying To find a way to make moving battle backgrounds in VX ACE Every forum, Every video, Nothing. Can someone give me a script for VX Ace Pls? It will be helpful. Thanks! -TopHatGuy.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan001